or Connect

Posts by Man of Wealth and Taste

Quote: Originally Posted by thomascrowne you elevated the discussion with your language. If I met you at a bar and you spoke to me that way, I would beat you senseless. Mind the f-bombs you dick bag... Guys. You better watch it. Look at how tough he claims he is. You can't lie about being a tough guy on the internet!
Quote: Originally Posted by k4lnamja Just out of curiosity . . . how comfortable are you guys buying suits that are pre-owned? I mean, you cant really know if the suit will "fit" unless if you tried it on regardless if you know your measurements, right? I buy them. You have to take into a risk factor for accuracy with measurements. I trust the people on SF a lot. Also, it helps to stick to brands/makers you know.
Vinasity is a great seller and anyone who says otherwise is a liar. And a communist.
Drop- Maybe next time I'll start increasing the price, just to be different.
Price drop, desperate to get my post count up so I can see which George called out Manton in CE. Edit: Ugh. Disappointing.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum Except the word 'historic' tends to imply a significant event in history. It can be used to mean the same as 'historical', but 'historical' is more common when referring to something relating to the past but which doesn't hold any particular historical significance. I'll buy that. But historical always sounds wrong. Like orientate or irregardless.
Quote: Originally Posted by Grammaton Cleric Don't look good. Stick with the classic 6 x 2. If patch pockets, then 4 x 2. Don't listen to this guy, he doesn't even believe in feelings. Double breasted are coming back into fashion, but would probably still run the risk of looking too old fashioned for a young person. It would depend on your style. For clarification, do you mean a 6x4 double breasted without the nipple buttons? Or a 4x2?
Is it a gingham?
What ever happened to historic? It does everything historical does with two less letters
Weekend price drop.