or Connect

Posts by Man of Wealth and Taste

Any seller who knows what they are doing puts up an auto-decline so they don't even have to vet what they consider insultingly low. I wouldn't bother with an explanation, just submit what you think is fair and they'll reply as they see fit.I think BIN OBO tends to have inflated prices as they expect lowballers.
Quote: Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs I lost my top rated seller status for one month and my total page views went from 600-800 per day to 5-25 per day. I got it back and jumped to 800 within two days. Fixed price listings are nearly worthless if you are not top rated. Why was that? Does the search algorithm prefer 'top rated' or do buyers put that much of a preference for top ratings?
Can... can we do that? Just announce price drops in other people's threads? This is important.
How do you do the lettuce wrap though? I find it's hard to get a handle on and the ketchup and sauce just slips around and makes a mess. Nothing soaks the good stuff in like a bun.
Hi, Interested in size 52/54 (42/44 US) suits from Gucci, Yves St. Laurent Rive Gauche or anything three piece. Must be recent, with preference given to one/two button single breasted. No preference solid or pattern. Thanks!
Price drop. If there's any interest, I can take better pictures if they're concerned about colour or if the measurements are clear etc.
Hi, These have been in my closet over a year. If they still have the tags on them, the rule is that they gotta go. My wife took the pictures (I was recently hospitalized) so sorry if the colour/flash isn't great. She isn't familiar with the settings. The first is an Armani Collezioni peaked lapel, beige/tan suit. I don't know who makes Collezioni, is it Vestimenta? Or do they only do Giorgio black label? It is unvented and has four buttons at the cuff. Unaltered...
Quote: Originally Posted by jrd617 I love those Australians and Canadians who think they'll get markdowns and free international shipping. To be fair, shipping is arbitrary bullshit. It's closer to Winnipeg from New York than Alberqurque, let alone Toronto or Montreal. It's all nationalistic subsidized crap. Also that shirt is clearly a fake! You should take it back and refund the seller. I will, as a gentleman, relieve you of this...
Quote: Originally Posted by Style.Guru I sort of look like Harry Crane from Madmen and dress a bit like him too. FTFY
Bump for price drop.