or Connect

Posts by Man of Wealth and Taste

That YSL suit is killer. Wish it was my size.
Can anyone recommend a good consignment service or person? I have a half dozen or so suits I want to get rid of (mostly fashion house stuff, like Prada, Dior and Gucci - nothing really SF approved) and I take terrible pictures and have next to no ebay seller profile, so I think it makes sense for me to consign them off. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
DOES MARCELLUS WALLACE'S SHIRT LOOK LIKE A BITCH??
A Tom Ford shirt for the style conscious Larry the Cable Guy fan.
Does his shirt look like a bitch?
Feh to this. He should wear what he wants. It's a rabbit-hole of what traditional actually is. Take for example your described outfit. A white bow tie should only be worn with full dress, i.e. tails, for an evening event. Thus your outfit was not traditional (although I'm sure it looked great, particularly in contrast with your groomsmen in black). The suit he described will look great (as long as he takes the advice here about not trying to match the vest)
I keep looking at this suit somehow hoping my stares can change the size to a 52R. The Tom Ford designed stuff (made by Zegna) is great. It really is Couture level!!
Christie's is selling a bunch of James Bond Memorabilia for the 50th Anniversary, including: - Daniel Craig's TF suits and tuxedo from Skyfall - A brioni suit worn by Pierce Brosnan in Die Another Day - The DBS used in Quantum of Solace Just a quick question: Daniel Craig's suits are listed as 48F - what's the F? Is it a made-to-measure designation? I've seen it a few times on other Zegna made suits and had no idea what it meant and it's impossible to google.
325 OBO for a 38 Ralph Lauren Purple Label suit by Chester Barrie here.
You know, I always thought a "Just Kopped" thread or "Stuff I think is cool but didn't post until now because I don't need you sons a bitches bidding it up" would be interesting for just this reason.