or Connect

Posts by Man of Wealth and Taste

That's nothing. David Paker above got banned in one post in the same time frame. His only post seems to be confirming olebar brown in this very thread??
Dolce&Gabbana tends to be pricey for the construction. D&G is their fashion-forward line and does tend to have fewer of the qualities this forum, in general, prefers in their menswear. Fashion brands like Dolce&Gabbana and Burberry are not very popular here, hence the lack of response. Honestly I don't know how much burberry costs, so I don't know if you'll be able to get it at that price. It's also difficult for anyone to assess the D&G coat without a fit picture. I...
A number of people on here are eBay sellers. It's an interesting look to see if there are any trends. A little context would be nice. I mean, that Adidas jacket had to be something, owned by RunDMC maybe? But for some of us, retail figures wouldn't be that interesting either. I'm sure Bijan sells something every month. Who cares?
To be specific, contrast collars are relatively formal, whereas button down collars are relatively casual. The contrast will not be appealing to many here. You'd be better off asking in Streetwear and Denim (SW&D) although I don't know if that will be to their taste either. The answer is you'll likely have to get it MTM, ModernTailor should be able to do it at a reasonable price.
To be specific, contrast collars are relatively formal, whereas button down collars are relatively casual. The contrast will not be appealing to many here. You'd be better off asking in Streetwear and Denim (SW&D) although I don't know if that will be to their taste either. The answer is you'll likely have to get it MTM, ModernTailor should be able to do it at a reasonable price.
Jetted pockets are often considered too formal for sport coats. Flapped or patch pockets only.
There are two options here: you're trolling or you're an extreme neophyte. If you're trolling, you gain nothing from earnest advice, so either way that's the best option.Black is an extremely formal. Traditional (or classic) men's dress says it's for funerals and evening events. I'd argue that the consensus for the modern world says it's okay for any "dressy" event, like work. If you think this is a stylish look, you won't find the advice here helpful. If you wear the...
The jacket is 100% Tom Ford.
I just missed it. I'm 10,001 I was lurking all day too. At least I got to be post 3000?
You can't tell from the Zegna-format label because all zegna manufactured products (from Z zegna to Couture) have the same label format. The best check for Gucci is a pinch test to see if it is fused or canvas.*Edit* Jesus, sorry for the reply to an ancient post. Gotta be more attentive to the dates.