or Connect

Posts by Man of Wealth and Taste

Quote: Originally Posted by computerpro3 I will never buy a D&G product because of how their advertising is "gay." It's not a lifestyle that appeals to me, I don't like a lot of their styles, and I don't wish to be perceived as gay by others. It just doesn't appeal to me. Dolce and Gabbana give no fucks about you. What JG is missing is the big picture. If, like he says, Gucci is missing 90% of the GQ demographic, who are they marketing...
Quote: Originally Posted by fredfred Hmmmm. How come in this thread from a month ago (which got locked) you say you've recently lost weight. But now you say you have gained weight? http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...34#post3553334 Nice shirt, but the story doesn't make sense to me. You will notice that thread was locked. Upon further inspection, forum moderator J decided I had gotten fatter, not thinner and locked it as punishment for...
Quote: Originally Posted by heli0x lol, you don't frequent the SW&D B&S much do you? Why isn't this in SW&D?
Quote: Originally Posted by drducky um... no maybe a third of that... ebay bloated retail prices are getting a bit out of hand Does that really work? Does anyone actually buy things just because the listed retail price is astronomical? Maybe I should list those god awful KC suits I can't get rid of with a RRP of like $3500.
For the man of size.
PM Sent, please let me know if they're still for sale...
Quote: Originally Posted by Pharrell Just wanted to add that ideally I want to find something similar or the exact same suit Lebron James is wearing on the most recent GQ cover That's a made-to-measure RLPL suit. It retails for 8 grand. It's exclusive to the mansion on Madison.
Quote: Originally Posted by soakwashrinsespin I've owned quite a few Dior Homme garments over the years, and I can confidently say that this suit isn't authentic. The poor printing quality and typo (missing a grave/accent over the 'a' in "nettoyage à sec") on the fabric composition tags, the roughness of the silver 'Dior' tags (particularly on the pants), and the spacing of the letters on the 'PARIS' tag are all dead giveaways. This is...
THIS THREAD... IS FOR... SMALL TIMERS ONLY Do you make $11,600 a year? Do you drink wine out of a box? When you drop a dime, do you not only pick it up, but chase it down the street? WELCOME TO THE SMALL TIMER M-M-M-MEGA THREAD! We have deals to suit all your small time needs! Do you need a suit for your interview for manager at a Burger King? We got you covered! Is your mom constantly hassling you for a suit to wear to your fat cousin Charmaine's...
On Ebay - Feel free to make an offer