or Connect

Posts by Man of Wealth and Taste

I'll give you $75 for one of the tags.
According to the magazine itself, that is Black Fleece. Retailed then for $150 and available at any fine BB location.
Quote: Originally Posted by TieMyShoe u trying to sell these at retail price? with 58 posts? damn gl. It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and have it proven.
We're fighting amongst ourselves and missing the real issue here: Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff every garment on Yoox has 'boning' in it for one reason or another. i have absolutely no idea what that is, but for some reason it is yoox's trump card marketing term. Fucking boning! How does it work?
Quote: Originally Posted by bananananana What the fuck is with this fake posturing pretending like you guys never heard of chuck bass. Like knowing a character on gossip girl is gonna make you more homo then it is when we fuss about clothing brands, fit, and style. no homo You honestly don't think this forum skews a little old for the Gossip Girl demographic? It's not about homo/no homo. It's about shallow, vapid entertainment that we...
Knew nothing. I saw this thread, wondered who the hell Chuck Bass was, and googled him. It's seriously the first hit.
Quote: Originally Posted by vincerich Who the f*ck's Chuck Bass? He's on Gossip Girl
Could I wear two ties with this?
Quote: Originally Posted by Made in California Do you really think he dresses poorly? I think you may be allowing the origin of his character and/or his personality color your impressions. I have a really hard time imagining someone taking a look at his outfits and being like, "No, I don't like that. That's a terrible look." I have a really hard time imagining someone watching Gossip Girl and being like, "I have a useful purpose on this...
Quote: Originally Posted by Concordia Not bloody likely. Not with Harvard's grade inflation. If someone undistinguished lasts for 4 years without getting expelled in years 1-3, they'll just graduate him Nulla Cum Laude. Yalie identified!