or Connect

Posts by Man of Wealth and Taste

Yes, they do. MTM is custom alterations from a base (fit) and size. The MTM will show the size for whatever the suit started as.
The picture's not great, but it's Versace Collection - the diffusion line. On the plus side it looks a little older and may be when that line was still made by Zegna, but I'd need to see the manufacturer's tags to verify.
In my experience, most of the RTW pants sold at TF (or TF departments in stores) have belt loops. There are also suits that include belt loops (I believe even the side adjuster suit pants come with belt loops if you prefer them)
I'm not the OP, but I can tell you the first suit is a Base B and the second is Base A. The posting date would be when TF still had bases rather than fits. Tom Ford tends to run pretty long (as the first picture demonstrates). You should go in to a TF store (or a store with a TF area) and do some trying on.
This is real, but older, maybe late 80's early 90's - not sure, but it's at least 15 years old.
It's not Tom Ford, it lacks both the minor signifiers (five button cuffs and ticket pocket) and the major ones (milanese lapel hole). It might be Armani Collezioni, as their Su Misura is made-to-measure, but regardless of who made it, you may not be able to find it online. As an aside, the upward pointing lapels you like are called "peak lapels", if you're searching for something similar.
Just chiming in with another thank you to our man Spoo. Have to let the vest out, which hurts that I have to wait before I can wear it out.
Sorry for being presumptuous. The one drawback of deletion of the spam/troll posts, you lose a bit of context.
I don't think it's the same website. Matt's is "thesuitsofjamesbond.com", this is "jamesbondsuits.com". If you click the "blog" part, it goes to something else entirely.I agree with your advice on treading carefully, but I don't think it's directed to the right person.
These are real