or Connect

Posts by Man of Wealth and Taste

Sorry for being presumptuous. The one drawback of deletion of the spam/troll posts, you lose a bit of context.
I don't think it's the same website. Matt's is "thesuitsofjamesbond.com", this is "jamesbondsuits.com". If you click the "blog" part, it goes to something else entirely.I agree with your advice on treading carefully, but I don't think it's directed to the right person.
These are real
Base C is slim. Not as slim as Base B, which in my experience requires a full size down, but slim for sure. This suit is a steal at this price.
The Pour Homme line (and that label) predate the YSL embroidery. When they started doing that it was white lable "Yves St. Laurent" and white label "Yves St. Laurent -Rive Gauche-". Sorry
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOM-FORD-2013-GrayBlack-Birdseye-Woven-Slim-Lapel-2Btn-Slim-Fit-Wool-Suit-42R-/161206886562 What is going on with those lapels? Has anyone seen anything like this before? Was this OTR? Did Tom Ford design it that way? Did someone have their tailor do that? WHY?
Not true. When they transitioned to the new tag Zegna had the modern pants tag paired with the older jacket tag for about a year. I've owned about 6 zegna (and zegna made) suits like that.
The jacket is too short and clearly too tight.I don't even understand this line of reasoning. What made the scenes in Skyfall a more casual occasion? As for action scenes, Daniel Craig is in good shape and built like a brawler, you don't need to stuff him into a sausage casing suit to showcase it. It actually makes it look worse.
A little late, but this is real.This armani is real, but like 15-20 years old (as others have said)Also everything barrelInTrigger said is true (I can't vouch for the givenchy, but he was bang on about everything else)
Gucci suits have been made by Zegna for decades. ( Styleforum citation? ) Plus the manufacterer's tag is a zegna tag.