or Connect

Posts by Man of Wealth and Taste

A little late, but this is real.This armani is real, but like 15-20 years old (as others have said)Also everything barrelInTrigger said is true (I can't vouch for the givenchy, but he was bang on about everything else)
Gucci suits have been made by Zegna for decades. ( Styleforum citation? ) Plus the manufacterer's tag is a zegna tag.
It's made by Zegna.
Nope. Lots of Brioni don't do working cuffs on the suits.
This is a very difficult question to answer. Formal, by definition, is not creative. Formal traditionally means white tie. Semi-formal means black tie. Nothing about those are creative. Formal implies a rigorous standard, a uniform almost. I'm going to assume you mean formal in a colloquial sense, in that for most people, just wearing a suit (or for some, a sports coat) is formal. So if you're looking for dress shirts which are creative, but not crazy patterns, then...
The real issue is it's covered with branding, which is the #1 target for forgers, and lots of them are good. The ostentatiousness of that bag runs counter to the tastes of most members here, so it's unlikely to find anyone who could authenticate it. I honestly wouldn't buy anything that is so ripe for forging without a receipt.
FTFY
Why not?
That's nothing. David Paker above got banned in one post in the same time frame. His only post seems to be confirming olebar brown in this very thread??
Dolce&Gabbana tends to be pricey for the construction. D&G is their fashion-forward line and does tend to have fewer of the qualities this forum, in general, prefers in their menswear. Fashion brands like Dolce&Gabbana and Burberry are not very popular here, hence the lack of response. Honestly I don't know how much burberry costs, so I don't know if you'll be able to get it at that price. It's also difficult for anyone to assess the D&G coat without a fit picture. I...