or Connect

Posts by Man of Wealth and Taste

That is definitely a blouse tucked into a skirt.
Real - (PS You can always trust WowNiceShirt)
Can you post some pics of the manufacturer tags?
I don't know if they have an analogous thread, but Streetwear & Denim would certainly have a better knowledge base to confirm authenticity.
This is authentic and it's from the turn of the century.Early to mid 90'sI have never seen a manufacturer tag for Zegna like that, but based on the label it could be that old. I have 0 experience with that one.
No one could authenticate anything based on that photo. Labels and manufacturer's tags are ideal, although some items can be verified by detailed fabric shots (such as hermes ties)
Versace Collection is a diffusion line. It seldom uses the Medusa branding and is often made in Turkey, Croatia etc. This looks pretty real to me.
Armani Jeans will use the eagle as well, sorry for the confusion there (i'm not as familiar with that nor Armani Exchange). But 'Giorgio Armani' does not use the eagle. Any logo that says Giorgio Armani and uses the eagle is fake as hell.
[[SPOILER]] Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake. Giorgio Armani logo doesn't use the Eagle, only the diffusion line Emporio Armani does. Jackets like that would unlikely be released under black label, more likely A/X, Jeans, Emporio or maybe Collezioni. Very fake, do not buy.
Tom Ford suits have an aggressive cut. For a number of bases I find I have to size down. I don't have a lot of experience with the fits (what TF calls bases now) but I definitely wouldn't be surprised if a 46 was inline with a generous 42. It's always better to let measurements guide you rather than size tags.