or Connect

Posts by Man of Wealth and Taste

90% sure this tie is realIt's real - it was probably a factory 2nd that someone fished out of QA reject and then sold for a discount. It wasn't sold through a proper outlet otherwise they would have struck the label and I can't imagine GA would allow such a defect on a black label item be sold. I would hypothesize an employee recognized it was a minor error they could sell on the grey market for a decent sum
Once again - Spoo's the man on this, Gianni Versace himself could rise from the grave to contradict him and I'd still side with Spoo - but I believe the Zegna swap was done in 2004 or so. Zegna made the original Versace Collection (which has since moved on but the new manufacturer escapes me) as well as Gianni Versace Couture (which I believe it still does to this day.The Versace line (like the suit you have there) was above the Versace Collection/Versace Classic line, but...
They've recently changed the labels to silver over white. As of November 14, 2014 at least. I've seen them in the stores. Those are real.
+1
Here you go
100% Real
If you post some pics of the manufacturer tags, that may provide further hints.
Lots of Zegna pants tags are like that. It's not the most recent style but the second most recent. The newest tags only came out 2 or 3(?) years ago. I'd still classify those tags as "recent"
Looks okay, it'd be better to see the manufacturer's tag on the inside of the jacket (rather than just the material tag).
Et tu, spambot?