or Connect

Posts by fuji

Yeah asian parents haha they made me save at least half.
If your squatting more then once a week just front squat first then back squat one day
Used to go to outlet malls and century 21 when I was in the states, buy clothes like black label suits and resell in the classifieds. I reckon I made about 50k doing this. All done pre 2008 because after the crisis it got harder to do because less mark downs. Was so funny being 15 wearing church's and writing with a platinum Mont Blanc motzart in high school because I had so much disposable money.
$25k in the s&p 500 from reselling high end mens wear on the MC classifieds crew checking in. That $600 profit on one suit hnnnnnnng. I don't want to work for that long, doing IB so I can retire early and kind of to prove I can do it I suppose. Saw all these idiots from my uni applying for it when I only wanted to work for like PwC and I figured I was better then them. Theres not really anything I spend money on, gear is by far my biggest recreational expense and even that...
I've never understood people who come from money going into IB. Girl I knows dad is a billionaire and she still applied for internships but didn't get anything. Why would you do this to yourself if you came from money? I'll try maintain this, obviously I won't be able to lift like I do now and I'll have to do way more mobility work then some shoulder dislocations and sitting in a full squat with 60kg for a minute before I lift.
Probably a bit higher then that closer to 80. Yeah it shouldn't be a problem, I don't sleep much but I should definitely be able to get 4 sessions in a week. It's just the unpredictability of the hours will make it hard to have a real schedule.
So excite to get all my meals comped. Gonna bulk hard as fuck in investment banking and try lift 4-5 days a week. Guessing 2 hour sessions are no longer realistic? Got final fantasy 2 for my iPhone, this is amazing.
I don't know how people can have a hard time bulking. There's no prep time for ice cream. I might push my macros to 60, 30, 10 because I really don't think I need over 300g of protein a day. 60 is the carbs number. Will eat more potatoes.
Top lol at saying I contribute nothing to the thread when all you do is act like a rim
Please stop being so alpha, it's turning me on despite using an unnecessary amount of Adex.