or Connect

Posts by fuji

How? The yearly return will always be 6.5%. If he pays down a grand this year he saves $65 interest. Next year he will save 65*1.065 because he paid down that grand. It's just 6.5% returns every year. The actual rate of return doesn't go up because the amount it's compounding on goes up.
What do you need to model it for? Regardless of the level of amortization of his loan he will always only ever have 6.5% returns by paying it down and 66.7*returns on the 403b returns by investing. Regardless of the size of the loan or the size of the contribution the contribution always has higher returns. Obviously there is some benefit to looking at different amortization rates and how that effects the total amount he pays back, but even if he paid it all back today...
Do tax shields exist on personal debt or is it only corporate debt? I don't actually know what a 403b is, but I assume it's just some investment vehicle.If you pay down your debt you get a return of 6.5% times 1 minus the tax rate assuming there is a tax shield. If she puts in 3% of her income and gets 5% you get a return of 66.7% multiplied by the return of 403b. You should put the money in the 403b.
Lel have a girl who went to pastry school coming over tomorrow. Making me hazelnut brownies, which is a bit shit since anyone can make brownies. Not into girls who lift. Don't want to touch a girls legs and have them feel like mine.
What? You're below the poverty line?
Axleman are you still on that IBD time?
All the girls I get with are fucking crazy, at least this ones quite hawt. Got out of a psych ward for trying to kill herself a few weeks ago, diagnosed with borderline and bipolar. She's rich as fuck though, lives in a chelsea mansion, family does something with hedgefunds and she went to pastry school.
A kilogram of 0% fat greek yoghurt
I'm not going to be cut by then. Going to a festival in croatia august 26th or something so I don't want to try stay learn for 3 months essentially.
Starving people aren't aesthetic though.