or Connect

Posts by fuji

Going to thailand for rehab woooooooooo legal AAS
Never get the chance to learn stuff like that at lse at undergrad. All we learn is mathematical methods so like calc, linear algebra and differential equations. To a very high level not some american bull shit and then real and complex analysis if you want to. No topology or like set theory or that weird algebra stuff.
yeah i'd assume you stop talking about theoretical indifference curves with no numbers attached after a while. You use topology and measure theory though? I thought it would just be calculus, differential equations and linear algebra.
No interest in topology, but yeah some measure theory would be cool in my masters, learn a bit of stochastic analysis.Wasn't aware econ got so quant, never really respected people at lse who took i to be honest haha
Annoyed me to no end at my last investment bank when I told people I did stats and everyone was like "oh so you can code", fuck off I basically do a maths degree without all the topology kind of shit.
No fucking wifi at the one my parents want. They have horses, apparently fucking horses are going to sort shit out.
Documentary would be very boring right now, going to be in the hospital for a while.
want to go to a rave full of 18 year olds and get topless wat.....
sik, im taking the rest of the year of uni for "personal reasons" so we can get fucked up.
No you should all follow me to the promised land that is the buyside