or Connect

Posts by fuji

Nothing intrinsically wrong with holding the bar at the collars. I suppose for small inexperienced guys it would be idiotic
#reunited
Partially but I also squat 2-3x a week and I sumo deadlifted for years and it's not like any women has ever been like "fuck your juicy stretch mark riddled hip flexors are making me wet take me now" so not entirely.
He used to post good lifting videos now he just waxes poetic and chats shit about philosophy and personal growth trying to make lifting into some grand spiritual journey. Also his wife is a 1/10 srs what is the point in dem gains and having a bbc when your going to fuck beaker from the muppets.
I can imagine him sitting on like an atlas stone trying to read nietzche romantacising the fuck out of himself trying to interlink the squat and absurdism.
Unrelated but elliot hulse is a massive retard. If I was to deadlift twice a week i'd do one normal session working up to a heavy triple or so then one day pulling like high rep deficits.
Yeah asian parents haha they made me save at least half.
If your squatting more then once a week just front squat first then back squat one day
Used to go to outlet malls and century 21 when I was in the states, buy clothes like black label suits and resell in the classifieds. I reckon I made about 50k doing this. All done pre 2008 because after the crisis it got harder to do because less mark downs. Was so funny being 15 wearing church's and writing with a platinum Mont Blanc motzart in high school because I had so much disposable money.
$25k in the s&p 500 from reselling high end mens wear on the MC classifieds crew checking in. That $600 profit on one suit hnnnnnnng. I don't want to work for that long, doing IB so I can retire early and kind of to prove I can do it I suppose. Saw all these idiots from my uni applying for it when I only wanted to work for like PwC and I figured I was better then them. Theres not really anything I spend money on, gear is by far my biggest recreational expense and even that...