or Connect

Posts by fuji

Statistics book of the gods.Did my undergrad in statistics with finance, going to be doing my masters in statistics next year. Focus will be on stochastic calculus, machine learning and time series.I agree a lot of people doing statistics, don't really seem to understand the underlying principles of what they're doing and just know how to analyse data with R or something. my undergrad didn't have me using a computer until the final year, pretty much just probability and...
80kgx3 on overhead press fuk ye.
I have no idea how people bench on their toes, I can't get a higher arch, but my leg drive is so much weaker and I can't stay tight for shit. Friend of mine who had only been lifting for a few months hopped on some gear, gained really well, strength shot up, but now he herniated a disk for moving up in weight too fast. Thats a bad feel.
Aw yeah final round interview at arguably the top boutique investment bank for a buy side position.
Upright? Are you trying to do a clean pull? I would be getting so fat right now if i wasn't on tren, eating so much cookies, cake, salami and cheese.
225x9 245x4 on flat bench, feels ok, was hoping for it to be a bit higher. I think its because i'm using these ridiculous SBD wrist wraps and they're fucking up my groove a little bit. Make my titan THPs feel like some shit you'd but at sports authority.
Put plates on the floor and then put your feet on the plates.
instead of buying a new bench why didn't you put some plates on the floor?Arching a little does make getting your shoulders down easier.
SBD heavy 1m wrist wraps are ridiculous, makes my titan THPs feel like nothing.
Is that all in one set? Most i've done is 30x225. Went 245x2, 255x2, 260x2 on close grip bench, worked up to 225x3 on reverse grip and 220x3 on floor press today. Presses are really going up.