or Connect

Posts by fuji

He's training for aesthetics, bitches don't care about legs.
No longer interested in lifting, just training my crabhe's on 500mg a week of test e
booked a holiday to rome instead. I suppose being 19 she can justify acting like an idiot, but i probably should have some sense eventually.
Fucking hedgehog got canceled on. We were talking about it last night and decided we're moving too fast to have a pet together. Sorry to let you down rhet.
Been seeing this girl for about a week. She's bought me a hedgehog, it's finally happened rhet ive wanted one for so long, this is why you should always date obscenely rich girls with limited mental stability. Going to name it Myron. After Myron Scholes obviously. She wants to name it Pikachu, but Pikachu didn't win a nobel prize. Will take pics when i get it on monday.
I originally ran clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, but by the end of the 2 weeks i was on like 160mcg to 200 mcg for it to have the same effect and I didn't want to run ketofin and be tired as fuck all day. At 2 days on 2 days off my tolerance never really went up. Ran the sibutramine the same way so i didnt get a tolerance.
them performance enhancing drugs
Last year when I was shredded I did 2800 cals a day 60% carb 30% protein 10% fat 1 hour LISS every day did upper low 6x a week 75mcg t3 80mcg clen 2 days on 2 days off Sibutramine on the off days was some good shit.
Kind of forgot to lift the last month or so so i'm out. Can I use pics from last year when i was shredded as fuck?
I'm learning all of it in a finance setting so it's not particularly rigorous, get a really basic derivation of itos lemma based on taylor approximations that would never come up in a maths textbook.