or Connect

Posts by fuji

I used to pull exclusively sumo before I went on gear and suddenly lost the mobility to, never saw the point in sumo rack pulls since I was always weak off the floor. Never seen anyone weak locking out with sumo.
Even if your pulling sumo i'd want to do some conventional pulling, but definitely maintain some sumo pulling so you maintain the mobility to do the form especially if you're pulling with a really wide stance. I'd just do normal sump pulls and conventional deficits.
Is there any reason your not practicing the competition lifts? It's not like squats, deads and bench presses are shit for size. To be honest I train mostly for the gains and I do one of the 3 every day. Especially squats, I can see not wanting to deadlift or bench press, but squats are great. I pretty much do no other leg work, but squats. BPD girl has bought me some goose feather pillows aw ye.
Got my rowing singlet several sizes too small. I now understand equipped powerlifting. I could definitely get a few kg out of this.
Will post pics when we go to ikea this weekend for additional furniture lol wat. She's really into ikea/my flat. Also told me she wants to save me, which I find pretty weird considering she's the one with BPD and a serious kidney problem and i'm doing pretty well for myself. She's coming over on Tuesday again so ill try take a selfie with. I'd post her fb pics, but that's just creepy as fuck. Obviously less creepy if im flexing in the background. I've never encountered...
She is being a little weird already to be fair. Is nesting hard as fuck considering we've slept together once and i've known her like 5 days. She's bringing over pillows and a lamp because she doesn't like the lighting and pillow situation. She's also very worried that I haven't registered as a student at my uni yet this year and we're half way through the first term. Very intense. Free pillows and lamp though.
She's hot as fuck though. Looks like daisy lowe/zoe deschanel with tits. Will get pics eventually.
Because I got paid like $75k a year for my internship and I'm 20 with absolutely no skills. I find statistics very interesting, what you actually do at work is so boring in comparison, at least maths requires you to think, making pie charts and filling in models is mindless. I'd love to make a career out of doing actual maths or statistics instead. But yeah the moneys make it worth it.
Smashed the kidney problem girl i had over last night. Didn't actually bake anything. Way crazier then I thought she was. Actually has borderline personality disorder, not bipolar and had to take mood stabilisers several times whilst we were together. Also lost her virginity when she was 12, which is young even for England. Weird as fuck girl, but quite hot. Took pics, but can't see shit. Will attempt to get better pics next time sorry rhet. Made her pancakes in the...
Yeah I really wish I was like 5'6" then all my dreams would come true.