or Connect

Posts by fuji

Lel used to bring scales to my ex gfs house and weigh condiments when I was eating. Made her self conscious as fuck. She lived with some fatties too so it made them angry. Should I get a job being a naked/wearing gimp shit waiter at sex parties in Chelsea for $130 an hour? It's the most expensive part of London so it's obviously quite safe, seems like it would be jokes. They're 12 hours long, but $1560 for a days work doesnt seem bad.
Buy sibutramine srs cant eat on that shit.
Yeah so does HK, prob a colonial thing, they didn't even bother to change the system there.Why would you have done horribly in it? If you got into med school you must have done well at uni, which is basically the same as A levels. I just don't understand what the american system tests you on, normal subjects don't have standardised testing so how do you know what an A means and the SAT is just shit. How can you decide if someone is MIT material based on their SAT scores...
Yeah identical to england, not sure if its a nation wide thing, but my secondary school required geography or history and then maths english and science there were 6 sets depending on your ability level and depending on what class your in you sit a different exam. Like if your in sixth set you can only get a C or something, which is quite jokes.
Until you are 14 you take all subjects. When you are 14 you then choose your GCSEs, which are Maths, English, Science + like a minimum of 4 other subjects its actually not standardised across the country you get kids coming out of secondary school with like 4 GCSEs. You then start your A levels which are going to require certain GCSEs, most people do like 3-5, I started on 5, but then dropped to 3 once I received my university offer. You apply to uni for a specific degree...
Sounds like England. I took 18 hours of maths exams to get my A in further maths. Universities give you an offer like mine was AAA in maths, further maths and chemistry. SATs seem like a shit system, doesn't test you on actual subjects. I think A levels is the best system, you sit exams in the modules you choose and different degrees have different subject and grade requirements.You had to study real analysis in your econ degree? As in delta epsilon shit?
Yeah making the pitch book might seem fairly useless, but no one is hiring an investment bank that doesn't make one. How are new firms going to raise capital without an investment bank? They don't have links to institutional investors or know how to access capital markets and issue securities.New job is less pie charts because buyside analysis actually has to be a real analysis.
Without analysts pricing securities they wouldn't be accurately priced, we wouldn't have efficient markets and excess funds would not be distributed efficiently. Without investment banks and funds firms are not going to be able to access capital. I do think some degrees should receive government funding, but I don't think liberal arts degrees need funding.
Why should the government fund art degrees? Why can't people do art themselves. Why should they fund degrees there is no demand for.
It is, they could have bought a lot of crayons with there $60k. If they're not interested in going into high paying fields that require university then they shouldn't go and should learn a trade.