or Connect

Posts by fuji

Learning R in stats. Finally in my 3rd year of study am i learning actually relevant statistics instead of essentially just more maths.
Yeah its like 2-3 pints. Usually drink it in 2 goes, very filling, good for cutting.
I often blend spinach, carrots, frozen raspberries and whey. Occasionally add some orange juice to make it thinner. Like 125g spinach, 3-4 carrots, 150-200g raspberry and 50g whey.
Might not be the same in the states, but all investment banks and consultancies require them here in the UK.
My back often feels tight and sore after I deadlift, my chest also feels tight and sore after I bench. If it's not actual pain your fine
Grace Sullivan clearly wants some fuckNo never done a peak on bench. I did get 105x3 paused after the touch and go benching, which I was quite happy with. Probably could have eked out a 4th one. I think it is a bit psychological. Once I got past like 110 on touch and go my numbers drop dramatically, but yeah some practice with heavier weights would probably help.
90x17 100x9 on flat bench. Why is my max so fucking shit.
wtf is that squat rack.
Loads of great forums out there. I mainly read uk muscle since they discuss the brands that are available to me rather then American brands. Pretty much all forums have the same information, I find American ones are much more dogmatic like if you suggest anything other then a 500mg test cycle at 30 years old and your genetic limit you'll get flamed to shit. I've never understood the "your 20 your body is making shit loads of test anyway" thing, if your 20 making 60mg of...
Last time I ran tren in the summer I used a similar dose with the same amount of test and I had horrific psychological sides. Made me ridiculously aggressive and very depressed. I was also using a drug called caber, which is meant to reduce those sides. This time I used no caber, but I was in a much better place mentally then I was in the summer and I had only a tiny increase in irritability, So yeah pretty much no psychological sides except wanting to fuck everything.