or Connect

Posts by fuji

oh was confused, thought you meant arm warmers for lifting.
Don't just wear arm warmers, actually buy proper heavy sleeves. Theyre a bit expensive but definitely worth it.
it has little cups you can attach to it to blend small amounts.
Buy a ninja ultima, $130 on walmart right now and its fucking sick.
Yeah, that would be a better statistics, but the confidence interval could probably still contain 0.
How many mcg did you take and did you use pharma grade or ugl? It just gives me some shakes and i sweat a little immediately after taking it, but nothing intense. I had a friend have to go to hospital after taking salbutamol though so I guess everyone reacts differently. When I used to use it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off i'd build from 80mcg to 200mcg, but i've realised thats a bit of a shit way to use it because your tolerance goes up so quickly so i do 2 days on 2 days off at...
Absolutely shit study"They recorded the powerlifters pulling an average straight-bar deadlift 1RM of 244.5 ± 39.5kg and an average hex-bar deadlift 1RM of 265.0 ± 41.8kg. They noted that the difference between straight-bar and hex-bar deadlift 1RM results was significant."them overlapping confidence intervals, that n=19, that definitely not significant difference.
I've only ever heard of people taking taurine to stop cramping up from clenbuterol or stop the lower back and shin pumps from oral steroids.
I don't mean this in a bad way but what do you actually learn in an MBA? Is the syllabus actually useful or is it basically just for recruitment? I've always imagined it's a bunch of accounting econ financial analysis and some data analysis skills, which you could probably teach yourself. Online descriptions talk a lot about modern portfolio theory, corporate finance and accounting, which doesn't seem to justify $200k
After 225x10 I did 245x3, I am massively shit at maxing on bench.Hit a 335lb front squat today and 245x12. feels good mang.