or Connect

Posts by fuji

Buy whatever is cheap its not going to make any difference.
Don't you quite often say you train for powerlifting? Probably important to occasionally do singles if you want to eventually compete in doing singles.
if I recall your max deadlift was 315 right? That row form must have been messy.Joining a new gym today because LSE summer school has began so it's packed full of americans trying to do muscle ups and I need later opening hours.
When I start uni again so I'm not sitting at a desk all day and I my hips and ankles feel normal
Buy one man, theyre cheap as fuck. Did like 200 today. Get a pull up bar too, so easy to get good at pull ups just doing a bunch of sets that are like 80% to failure a few times a days
fuk yeh flat mates gonna be mad as fuck theres no space in the living room. For $80 its a really nice dip rack, width is very comfortable and the handles are nice and narrow.
Yeah definitely not getting something which requires much maintenance, thats why i was thinking a hedgehog
That feel when you become ones of those MC guys who takes fit picks in the bathroom fuck didnt realise the mirror had my firms name on it brb editing
Want something I can walk ideally.
RHET recommend me a cool pet, may get one of those albino hedgehogs, has to be low maintenance.