or Connect

Posts by fuji

Which RHET members are still lifting other then conceptionist? Thread barely moving. Starting full time at a strategy consulting firm whilst finishing my final year of undergrad so good night sweet leisure time/ever lifting for a long time. Bought a suit off the rack and the trousers and jacket both fit, it was a shit feel.
fucking lel, i literally did the exact same thing a few days ago. Claims he used to be a mercenary or some shit.
How does anyone actually use a standing desk? I couldn't stand up typing for 16 hours a day.
Rather optimistic. Don't know what associate internship recruiting is like, but i've never even gotten a first round from goldman, maybe this year.
Have limited interest in being friends with a bunch of first years anyway.
Went to girlfriends freshers/freshmen event in st andrews, which is like 40% americans. I've never felt so old before. Sitting around a bunch of basically high school students drinking for the first time telling them I can't drink their disgusting mixture of smirnoff ice, gin and vodka because I have an interview in 2 days for M&A at an investment bank. Had some kid literally just tell me im really old.
RHET i've made it. Convinced gf who has no background in maths, economics or anything quant to change her major in ancient history to economics and to start recruiting for investment banking.
dat feel when wife is taller then 3/4 of rhet.
Nah just had an internship at an asset management firm which was quite intense so wasn't lifting and now recruiting season for investment banks, strategy consulting, hedgefunds and private equity has begun so I'm interviewing at a lot of places and applying, which takes up a huge amount of time. Writing 3-4 little essays to each bank with questions like "what are the current risks facing the investment banking industry and how can deutsche bank capitalise on these risks" ....
We all gonna make it bae xxxxxxx