or Connect

Posts by fuji

Everything works for a while
Glad I didn't buy a ghr now. Dun goofed both hams trying to do one. I wear triple ply knee sleeves I get more out of then inzer wraps. Maybe on a new console though.
I will do when I live outside the city and learn to drive haha. I want a canary yellow taiga with really ugly head lights and one of those faux wood steering wheels. Gonna drive it around wearing a hawaiin shirt and red driving mocs.
RHET can you recommend me some cool shit to buy. Kopped ice cream maker, adipowers, dip bars, pygmy hedgehog and a dunhill wallet.
Some boy I know from primary school (like ages 8-10) posted this as his fb status "I want you to doubt me, I don't want you to believe Cause this is something that I must use to succeed And if you don't like me then fuck you! Self esteem must be fucking shooting through-the-roof cause trust me My skin is too thick and bullet proof to touch me I can see why the fuck I disgust you I must be allergic to failure cause every time I come close to it I just sneeze, but I just go...
leggings are quite nice in the winter. Make your legs like so nice and shapely (yes homo)
Compression shorts every day. Suns out cocks out.
Tempted to fuck cutting and just bulk to 230, no one cares about your abs when your cleaning EBITDAs
Fuk yeah just raged hard in the gym and broke a tren aided squat pr. It was ugly as fuck but I went 190x4 on only 250mg of test cyp. Was so emotional coming off tren going back to actually natty must be horrible
Paying nearly $200 a month for my gym now so I can go later. It's like the equinox in grand central