or Connect

Posts by fuji

How fat you are effects aromatase activity.
Might as well go on gear, you're in the UK pretty much legal yolo.
Strongest comment on someone's physique in RHET history.
I assume he has some data he's trying to analyse or is this a question asking him to derive the matrix form of the lse? Questions kind of confusing surely y = -1 + 0.5x + (epsilon) is lse and he can predict y values from it? Always kind of disliked linear regression in general, the part of stats I liked was probability theory like different properties of estimators and stochastic process markhov chain stuff was interesting. Got a course at baysian analysis, which might be...
isn't that just 3 lines of code? Something likemodel=lm("output data"~"input data")plot("output data","input data")abline(model)
R can get khyambii shredded
I think I just have bad lectures slides, they don't explain why any of the formula are the way they are and we weren't prescribed a textbook. I'm fine with actual linear algebra. I'll do fine on the course I just need to memorise all the formula.
R sounds cooler though. I like R.I don't think I like statistics anymore. Once matrices got involved in my regression and I had to remember all these fucking transforms like the hat matrix it feels like i'm doing linear algebra with no direction. I just like the probability theory, my time series course seems cool, hopefully that won't involve matrices any time soon.
The null hypothesis can be proved?
What wrong with dumb 17-21 year old girls? 16s legal in england.