or Connect

Posts by fuji

Such a good man for helping legions of noobs recite answers to "how would you value this company?" followed by "how would you calculate WACC"
Took the absolute best photo last night, but not sure if rhet/internet appropriate. It's of a naked girl lying across my bed doing like some gang sign in the background and my hand loading a syringe with half a ml of tren ace in the foreground. Her tits and vagina are covered by a pillow, but it's still a bit dodgy. Only thing that could have made it better would be if instead of a pillow covering her tits it was the rosenbaum and pearl investment banking guide. Shit would...
More dimsum. Guessing most of you have not heard of this, it's made of grated and boiled chinese turnips and rice flour, which are poured into a cake tin and steamed and then you cut slices of it and fry it. Put some chinese sausage and bacon in it. Kind of ugly food, but it's delicious.
Recent cooking Beer can chicken Sumai, those little cantonese pork and shrimp dumplings. Pain in the ass to make, had to mince 1kg of pork with a knife instead of buying ground pork because ground pork is too spongy. They did assist me in pulling last night though, I was in the queue for a club talking to some girl showing her my cooking and the queue was really long so I just asked if she wanted to go back with me and have some dimsum. Had no oyster sauce...
Got bitched at by my gyms manager for grunting, wtf mang we are supposed to be a sports and conditioning facility. He said i'm just doing it for attention and it sounds different then my natural grunts. Before a big set i'll sometimes shake the bar a bit and yell so obviously yelling sounds different then grunting whilst lifting. Guy is spending far too much time analysing my grunts. I'm squatting over 4 plates at a fucking uni gym, people are going to stare regardless of...
As I have gotten stronger I tend to work at a much lower percentage of my max. I don't want to get under 400lb particularly often. Most of my work is done at like 75% for fairly high reps. Same with deads. I can get decent size and strength gains pulling low to mid 400s most of the time, fuck sometimes even high 300s. Pulling over 500lb destroys me.
Took a russian girls anal virginity last night, looked painful as fuck. Thank you trenbolone for letting me fuck hot girls without having really any game at all by just walking around the smoking area in a tank top until some girl grabs my biceps. Good I didnt join rugby this year because it seems the team may be getting disbanded after handing out some slightly homophobic and sexist...
200x7 beltless 220x4 belted on deads. Kilos obvs. Tempted to switch back to sumo and see what numbers I can hit. I don't see how whey isn't real food. Quark blended with whey and frozen berries erryday. Got shredded to shit eating loads of supposibly fake food. 0 fat and sugar jello puddings and cool whip for days.
Nah finance is easy as fuck. I'm used to taking maths modules in like real analysis and actuarial science modules, option pricing and payout policy is easy in comparison.
Chosen my modules for the year. I only have 1 hard module which is a time series module I have to do, but I have chosen the easiest modules for everything else. Won't have to go to classes at all this year. History of mathematics in economics and finance, sounds easy as fuck and involves no maths Aspects of market research, which isn't even real stats its just bull shit with computers. Corporate finance, which is just glamorized accounting Management accounting, which...