or Connect

Posts by fuji

how heavy are you doing lunges you need straps? I use like 35-50lb dbs.
This is just a part time job during uni a few days a week because I got used to my banking money and I don't want to stop spending like I currently am lol.Fucking yes rhet I sent my ex gf from when i was like 17 topless selfies out of the blue asking if she wanted some fuck and she does. Went for drinks last night and she's going to come over for some fuk on friday. That no contact for like 2 years then randomly sending nudes is clearly the way.
RHET anyone want to let me know wtf a smart grid is? Interviewing at an energy company for a part time analyst job at an energy firm doing something with smart grids. Only 20 hours a week so it'll be nice to have some extra money whilst studying. Thank you quant degree from a target uni for giving me better part time career prospects then my friends with masters in English/History/Drama/Politics/Philosophy from non target unis.
For me unflavoured is like 80% the price and I don't ever really make shakes, i usually cook with it so i'd rather add my own flavouring. Kind of annoying making like banana bread with it and only have chocolate and coconut whey.
Have you had unflavoured whey before? Fucking grim.
Yeah my like 3 days of trying it were awful felt like death and worst of all I couldn't even get a pump, much rather cut on low fat.Hit an 130kg front squat today, not an all time PR, but it's the highest i've gone at this bw and without any androgenics to make me ridiculously angry in the gym.Trying to make some weird pumpkin pie thing that will fit my macros. Bought that tinned pumpkin shit and some spices, ammmmericuh.
I don't know how anyone in america is fat you have the most amazing cutting foods, these fake sweets with like no calories. That no fat no sugar pistachio pudding + 1 cup of greek yoghurt + 1 cup 0% fat milk + 50g of whey + a shit tonne of no fat cool whip and misc low calorie chocolate syrup fuuuuuuuuuark its so good and the macros are amazing. I can fit in like a tub of hagen daz a day in with these macros. Drinking that a&w diet cream soda so good. Even had 2 pop tarts...
Reverse band overloads the top in the exact same way normal band does, both make the bottom part easier. I don't think anyone has actually developed a way to overload the bottom. A longer pause is harder. I tried to pause an 120kg squat for 30 seconds once and I couldn't do it.I think it's a pretty stupid movement, I don't know why people do it.
Cardio is improving, I can run solidly for a few miles now without wheezing, getting a stitch or shin splints. Will continue this whilst bulking to stay leaner and I suppose just to feel better.
Because it's only going to be for say 10-14 days less then 20g likely.