or Connect

Posts by fuji

No this is a mistake, a couple days ago I had an almond croissant and now i've been having an almond croissant every day, occasionally multiple times a day. Dat marzipan mang, hnnnnnnnnnnnnng.
Literally sitting in the library listening to that little Asian boy singing "im yours" on the ukulele to dissipate my cell tech/ amphetamine feels after some boy told me finance is harder then maths because maths is just remembering formula and that I'm over paid for what I do.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my...
I don't understand why david beckham is an underwear model, doesn't even look like he lifts. Conceptionist last summer when he was shredded as fuck would be better.
I think I went into hypoglycemic shock this morning. Been cutting very hard recently, took a few hours for me to eat anything this morning. Was in the kitchen my eyesight started blurring, legs went numb and I blacked out. Woke up, ate a bunch of potatoes then ran to a bakery still feeling really weird and bought a bunch of croissants and now I'm fine. Weird feels man.
500g of fat free yoghurt, 75g of whey and 100g of oats. Macros are like 100 protein, 80 carb, 6 fat or something along those lines.
Absolutely love db flys, pretty high incline, heavy dbs and let them sit in the bottom for a few seconds for dat stretch hnnnnnnnnnnng. I don't really feel anything on the concentric though.
Brb doing overhead press with the bar for 100 reps brb 4500lb of movement fuk ye
23rd or 26th of june I can't remember. Quite exciting.
I saw an obese guy today wearing nike romeleos overhead pressing 40kg. I took pics, but rhet doesn't like that. I'm getting bigger, leaner and vascular as fuck, but I think weaker? What is going on rhet? I'm cutting, but I should still be getting stronger. Sometimes I feel bad about studying finance and not something more prestigious. There is an entire chapter on calculating the beta of a stock. It's just the fucking covariance over the variance, why is there so much...