or Connect

Posts by fuji

Paying nearly $200 a month for my gym now so I can go later. It's like the equinox in grand central
wtf mang, didnt you just squat like that for 1 at your last meet?
Can't be fucked to watch an hour and a half video. Is it another strength coach romanticising lifting saying how the squat is a metaphor for life because you have to stand up?
Brb trying to print page 18 of an 85 page financial statement Brb retarded as fuck with computers Brb pressing 18 copies print all Brb 1530 pages of A4 Aw fuk bye
Buy whatever is cheap its not going to make any difference.
Don't you quite often say you train for powerlifting? Probably important to occasionally do singles if you want to eventually compete in doing singles.
if I recall your max deadlift was 315 right? That row form must have been messy.Joining a new gym today because LSE summer school has began so it's packed full of americans trying to do muscle ups and I need later opening hours.
When I start uni again so I'm not sitting at a desk all day and I my hips and ankles feel normal
Buy one man, theyre cheap as fuck. Did like 200 today. Get a pull up bar too, so easy to get good at pull ups just doing a bunch of sets that are like 80% to failure a few times a days
fuk yeh flat mates gonna be mad as fuck theres no space in the living room. For $80 its a really nice dip rack, width is very comfortable and the handles are nice and narrow.