or Connect

Posts by fuji

I joined my unis rowing society instead of rugby because i figured it's more about athleticism then rugby and once i learn how to row I can just jack up my red blood cell count and use my jewcy legs to be sick at it. Talked to the captain, been put on the first team because no one is nearly as strong or as built as me and even if I don't have the same level of conditioning as everyone else I can get that quickly apparently? Also joined the bee keeping society, gonna smash...
$80 for a vial of test is insane, I pay like $6 an amp for pharma. To be fair I was looking at my non natty testicals and they are on the same side but not really noticeable. Got on it, I pulled 180kgx12 today. Hoping for a 260kg pull by next summer.
Nah I was joking i'm not natty haha. I want to play a position that doesn't require much skill and just lets me hit people. Ideally without actually touching the ball much.
like 8-9% i'd say, you're fairly shredded
I'm natty what are you talking about?
Pulled 180x10 210x3, 160x16 beltless today. Had to use straps because i tore a callus last week and it's not healed yet. Deadlifted and squatting basically every day this week to assert my dominance in the gym so all the freshers think im stronk. Don't want to show them my pathetic 100kg for like 5 bench press. When I deadlift I usually shout "up" when I start the pull. Had some guy ask me why I say up when I pull. Very weird question, obviously it has no real purpose,...
Uniqlo PBJ collection same thing
Just looked at the collection. Looked gross. Looks like some shit the mice in rescuers down under would wear.
There is a skinny fat riptoe squat crusader wearing a shirt that says "strength size power" on it. Brb taking a pic Fucking hell he's actually nerve flossing it's like the personification of the reddit lifting forums
Personally think this is a pretty bad idea.