or Connect

Posts by fuji

high carb low fat every day.
Average GMAT score for the masters i want to do is 738. Is that high? Cant remember the last time I actually posted anything lifting related in this thread.
I think the bigger thing is the self righteousness of the rippletits making noobs think theyre like morally better for not training arms and just getting jewcy glutes.
Buy some sibutramine it is the ultimate cutting drug, was prescribed up until like a decade ago for obesity. It's an amphetamine that doesn't make you feel high whilst still really suppressing your appetite.I wouldn't say powerlifting is worse for making you grow, it just makes you grow in areas people aren't that interested in growing. I want big delts, arms and pecs. I don't really care about how thick my hip flexors or spinal erectors are.
Tren friends 2k15 Just do what I did last summer and refuse to eat and when everyone asks you why say you're getting shredded and then don't get a return offer lel.
I think this is only a problem for the manlet. If you don't go fridge mode when you put on muscle suits are fine.
Greatly confused why the CFA is recommended for equity analysts. I've read about half the material and I don't see how most of it is at all relevant to me picking securities. Yeah some of the financial reporting stuff is very useful, I haven't covered much corp fin, but I imagine some of it is, but pretty much everything else is bullshit. No one has ever used the risk free method of pricing options, no one outside of risk quants who probably don't take the CFA give a fuck...
Always feel like their should be a quadratic when calculating volume since 1*2*50% and 1*1*100% aren't exactly the same. Should be like reps*sets*(%1rm^2)
http://www.buzzfeed.com/markdistefano/diet-pills-burns-up DNP killing retards on the reg.