or Connect

Posts by fuji

It was a really sharp corner and I there was a car parked in front of it. It was only natural I turned the car perpendicular to the road and into someones fence. Also that clutch control shit is hard. Can't wait to buy an automatic carerra and never take it past like 20mph. I want like an 80s one in canary yellow, reminds me of a pug.
20 years old and can't drive because I crashed my instructors car during a lesson crew. I don't ever really see the point in learning. Gonna live in central London or NY for the foreseeable future so why would I need a car?
Having to take 2 days off for easter and today is russling me. I feel so flat without my pump.
It wasn't really a criticism of SS because the main reason people dislike SS for aesthetics is it doesn't have enough upper body volume. He obviously had enough upper body volume to bench 325. It was more a criticism of people saying all you need to get bigger is get stronger in the big 3. Guy out benches me by fuck loads, but who was pecs?
This guys blog is all the evidence you need the SS and training just for strength in the big 3 is not the way to aesthetics. Guy looks like a frog even if he totals 1400.Would not bang.
Wooo 495 conventional pull 11lb pr. Also 155x6 or something on seated overhead press, feels ok man. Fainted on 3x10x315 deficit deads with 2 minute breaks. Fucking cardio man.
This was with private health care too. Going through the NHS I doubt they would have even given me the drugs or it would have taken a year. Before they even give you something like dextramphetamine, which is instead release vyvanse they have to try out a bunch of other different drugs like concerta and IR ritalin, but because I've previously used those they let me use amphetamines.
I'm prescribed it so that's not really a problem, but no I don't really forget anything when I come off. I can remember all my modules from last year and I used ritalin for them. In the UK it's very low pretty much unheard of, it is very difficult to get prescribed drugs like this. I had to see a mental health advisor then a disability advisor. I was then sent to a psychiatrist and had to do a bunch of tests and give forms to my parents to fill out about how I was as a...
Don't blame the failures of the Russell Stoven elves on the keebler elves.
Is this in reference to Louie Simmons physics or my graham crackers not sticking to the smoore?I took 5mg of dextraamphetamine about an hour ago so that I can memorise the proof for the Neyman Pearson Lemma.