or Connect

Posts by fuji

Couldn't sleep last night so I went to a whole sale fish market at 5am. Bought 3kg of octopus for cheaper then chicken breast. meal prep lel
No I have the same job, just the company they out sourced HR to were retarded. I'm still doing buyside equity analysis fortunately not a secretary.
HR and payroll are the bane of my life, why can no one hire smart HR girls. Firm im joining outsources all their HR to some company despite being massive investment bank, go to HR company and say I have a meeting to have my payroll done. Start filling out some form and I get to a spelling test. Ask the secretary why im doing a spelling test for a role I already have. Turns out she thought I was signing up to be a temp secretary. Wtf mang, whose going to hire me as a temp...
Read only this as I scrolled down the page, was slightly confused.
Nah got given it.
eggs are surprisingly expensive in england like $0.30 each. I feel like this is the perfect time to cut, i'm too poor to afford to cheat.
Checked my bank balance for the first time in a while yesterday. Realised I'm legit poor right now. Going to try live on $2 a day until I start my internship. Yesterday I ate 1.25kg of boiled potatoes and 150g of whey. If genuine poverty people can live on $1 a day I can do $2.
Does hook grip make masturbating shit because your thumbs really rough?
i found that the further back i got my legs the more difficult it was for my ass to come off the bench and also the more solid my arch.
Took that one time last summer when i was shredded to shit 250mg (girl who died took 2000mg). Oh lawd you feel shit, that lethargy, feels like your skin is crawling too. Couldn't even eat I was so nauseous. Made me look depleted as fuck instantly. Would never use againI wouldn't say it can easily kill you, if you want to be an idiot and start off on 1000mg and then eat an ungodly amount of carbs yeah good luck, but if your taking something like that you should research it.