or Connect

Posts by fuji

Currently making a pumpkin pie too.Realised i'm retarded for cutting right now so back on that bulk, hoping to hit 230, which will be the biggest i've ever been. I have a gf and it's winter, i won't get any benefit in being shredded at christmas.
Bought it, was pretty cheap on amazon.
I have the ninja ultima. It's absolutely great, I don't see what more I could want in a blender. Makes vegetables into great smoothies with no lumps or grittiness at all like what you would get in a store. Very good blender, construction seems great too. I've never handled a vitamix, but I can't imagine it does that much better of a job blending.
It seems so disordered though, I would like some kind of order to go through it with instead of watching random youtube videos and being like oh cool. I'll have a look at that book, a book seems ideal.
Because of the quite large amount of people in RHET who do stats/econ/other quant shit and who work in finance we should create a RHET alumni society
When people who havent studied statistics do statistics brb fitting linear models to everythingbrb assuming results are homoscedastic and stochasticbrb basic as fuck hypothesis tests assuming normal distribution on everythingbrb "but my r=0.8 and p>0.05 my model/hypothesis must be right"gf who does social policy has to do a statistics for social science class, she hasn't done any maths since she was 15. Can't wait to see what kind of bullshit she pulls out of strata.Do you...
Taking some time off squats and deads because my right quad has been giving me shit since summer. I blame sitting in a chair all day. Can't do a bodyweight squat without a little pain, I can still squat if I want to and after a few sets the pain usually stops, but it seems to be getting worse and I don't want an actual injury. Will take this time to get my bench a little higher because it's absolutely shit. Going to bench every other day doing a rep day with lots of...
Nah venison has a distinct taste. If someone told me the horse was beef id believe them
just tasted like beef to me. Had 500g pan fried with 2 onions some paprika, chilli and salt. Only eating it instead because I can't get beef as lean and it's cheap. Might make it into a burger next time.
Flatmate was very upset about me eating horse. dgaf if you had one as a child, it's cheap as fuck and lean.