or Connect

Posts by fuji

im in thailand mate , adex is a minute away Ive also used more test then that and i dont get estrosides.
you think 12ml of test undec and 2ml of sust 400 is eonugh for a month lel. My god that pip mate.
Thailand tomorrow for rehab, pinned 12ml of test undeconate to last along with with sust so i have a steady stream of gear. Outside gym, shit food, will be tanned and shredded, Perfect fb status for when i get back "rode elephants, built orphanages, stared into a childs eyes as we peeled mangoes together realising we're really not all that different just different people in different parts of the world just looking for some connection in life and I realised all I need to...
yolo still manages to get itself into a lot of holes.
The halves are always the best. Every girl ive slept with im their first asian and I got a wow at my cock, promise low, deliver big. Then them slightly more masculine facial features, I feel like the Zeus cut me out of jade.
No Im a finance bro. After reading damn it feels good to be a banker I actually introduced myself to someone as hi im fuji I work on the buyside and I bought a bottle da club $33. Soon Im going to start doing trigger fingers at everyone and wearing a suit everywhere Much more reserved in the UK, whole class was geeky kids at the bulge bracket i went to and no coke and we all wear navy suits with black oxfords white shirts and no ties. To be honest i'd love to study finance...
Dont be mean, I love finance, i tutor finance for free, I write cv and covers letters for people to apply for finance. I fucking love finance, I wrote a loan mandate for my ex gf drunk for jokes and actually did it at LIBOR and when I was in an ambulance last week and the paramedic was being a cunt telling me i think i rule the world when im 21 and what the fuck is wrong with me and how pathetic I am and how hard he worked I asked if he'd even remember alt h o i is auto...
cheeky investment bank charging 5%. My mates just did 3% under 100mm and then 12% for every 10mm over and it went to 300. Again 15 person firm haha.Investment banks are like agents in hollywood, you want to issue capital, merge, sell how the fuck are you going to do it yourself.Don't know shit about commercial "banking".One of the questions I got asked in my last in interview was what is your perception of the financial industry "absolutely love it, where would we be...
renaissance technologies has been on like 40% returns for decades, guy who runs it invented signal processing. Entirely quant fund charging something like 4 and 46.Whilst they dont contribute in the same was as say science they do allow it to happen. Got a friend who works got a tiny boutique investment bank. Oculus rift isnt happening for shit without him. To be honest I wouldn't go into finance if not for the money, but fuck academy or being a government statistician...
Can't be fucked to read this because it all sounds like retail,commercial or whatever that in-between thing is banking scum, but M&A, capital raising, IPOs, issues new securities and market making is the shit. DGAF about mortgages and people taking out loans to start their shoe shop. I'm not doing any of this, just going to be generating alpha for rich as fuck investors who don't mind paying 2 and 20 making money for rich people.