or Connect

Posts by fuji

Obviously everyone is generically different but 8% feels shit to me and I'm 20 and on test. I cannot imagine 8% would be easy to live at if your like late 30s and natty. If I cheat I look noticeably different the next day.
I have had a massive improvement in blood pressure actually, i've had stage 1 hypertension since I was like 14 the first time i had it read and now I'm in a healthy range and my resting heart beat, which was always very high has gone down. The potato may have stopped the sexual dysfunction most natty guys would probably have on this low fat, but I don't have the ridiculous sex drive I normally get on test. Just feel like how I did natty, but not cutting. I'm definitely...
Walking home from the gym after cardio I was tired as fuck and it started to rain. Literally felt like crying, considered taking a taxi to my flat 5 minutes away. Facial aesthetics have improved, cheek bones look like triceps on my face and my eyes look really big. I'm definitely going to reverse diet and go back up gradually. A week ago my parents came to london so I had a fairly big cheat day, visible fat gain the next day, not having all this work be for nothing. I'm on...
Conceptionist did you start to feel like absolute shit when you got down to 6% bf? I'm around 8ish, veins over my abs , everything is visible without any flexing, but I feel horrible. Kind of depressed, no energy, get kind of nauseous lifting and lower body strength is really dropping off. Could probably barely pull a 190kg or so deadlift.
Not all water, but say your 200lb cut low carb for a month. Could pretty easily get down to 180 and look very similar. Say 5lb of fat 5lb of glycogen, 10-12 pounds of water if you happen to weigh yourself at the right time. Look at CS and khyam, both lost like 30lb and they don't look remarkably different.
Weighed 120-130lb at 6'3" until I was like 16 or so and never looked that weird or had people comment on my weight. I suppose marfans gave me a fairly wide frame so I didn't look that small. 165lb at 5'10" you could have a fair bit of muscle in you if your lean. I can feel my pulse in my forehead vein.
Haha what were you blending that needed more then 1500 watts? I'll give it a go and if it's shit ill return it, an additional $250 is still a fair bit for me. Do you remember what model you had?
Please provide some details man, just ordered it from walmart for $149 so if it's shit ill cancel the order.Improved ice cream recipe to 680 cals 50 protein 26 carbs 40 fat per 450g. Gonna experiment with some xanthum gum to see if it'll hold with even less milk.
It's weird how different people can look at the same weight height and bf. Zyzz was only like 185 6'3" if I recall.
180lb and lean was my goal after my first dreamer bulk to 210. Cut to 180 was still fat as fuck lol. Such a disappointing feel when. You loose 20lb and look the same because it's all water. Belly button looks so strange, it's like only half there now. Half of it is flush with my abs and the other half is still slightly indented. For appetite suppression I'm using a stack of stimulants which is very popular in the uk: Sibutramine, syphenol, dmaa, yohimbine and caffeine,...