or Connect

Posts by fuji

Old navy tall slim fit long sleeve. Been wearing for 4 or 5 years, great shirts. Have disproportionate delts and they fit find and are long enough on me at 6'3"/
Live in a really nice part of London actually, not even a residential district, kind of like the financial district in NY so no idea why this was happening in front of my flat. Maybe she somehow set herself on fire, but not sure how that would really happen outside. Most grim bit is when I walked outside today I walked over where she was on fire and the ground was all sticky.nah I live like next to john maynard keynes and virgina wolfs houses haha.
RHET just saw a women get set on fire outside my flat was brutal, pretty sure she's dead now. Heard screaming, didn't think anything of it, heard it for like half a minute, look outside and some womens on fire running around, some guy put her out with a blanket after a while and then she ambulance came after a bit and she was screaming for fucking ages. They wrapped her up in some shit and took her away. Have pics, but not sure if rhet appropriate
But is it as satiating as 1kg of baked carrots and a scoop of unflavoured whey in water? I eat the most miserable shit when I cut.
I cut on sub 20g of fat a day. To do this I pretty much only eat 0% fat yoghurt with oats or frozen berries, baked vegetables and 0 fat 0 sugar jello pistachio puddings. I don't really know how people eat meat and cut on very low fat.
I eat tonnes of salt when im cutting, salt, diet coke, cool whip, those weird jello brand sugar free puddings. You're trying to lose fat not water weight. You're not like dieting for a show where it matters.
Not enjoying buy side equity research as much as I thought. I can seen it being good for someone with a few years experience on the sell side who really knows their industry or at a huge firm like blackrock, which has a proper grad scheme and training, but even though the AUM here is $200bn they don't really have anyway to train grads. Hours are great and the work is interesting, but i'm going to go do m&a. Should be easy to get with an elite boutique and a bulge bracket...
Quite close to what i got using the breguet equating yay. Not sure how accurate the equations you posted is because it doesn't take into account mass at any time.
Any rhet engineering brahs want to help me estimate fuel consumption in an airplane? Specifically an A320 over about 1100km.
Should be able to cum more frequently too. Might start taking it again for that reason.My firm is so sick. Met 3 CEOs in the last 3 days with a random PM who seems to have taken a liking to me. Went shopping with him to look at various stores and say if I thought they were good market models, spend like 2 hours talking to my md every day about random shit and he's one of the most respected guys in his industry. Doing real research on stuff on stuff I get to choose,...