or Connect

Posts by fuji

Fucking work taking me out for a sickening dinner as like a leaving party for all the interns ruining my cut, russling my jims. Come at me hour and a half of cardio.
Dropping calories to 2200, come at me 7% bf and being weak as fuck. Doing the 6 meals a day thing because IF started making me tired at work, also a lot of LISS cardio. Still making decent strength and size gains lel. I'm basically vegetarian right now, lot of pees, leaks, almond milk, whey, egg whites and 0% fat dairy/cheese things. I don't really disagree with anything in the article except the leg drive bit, if you're training for sports or hypertrophy yeah maybe don't...
I love how as you get leaner your belly button starts to deform.
Without lifting and cooking stress would kill me.
top lel, would have been hilarious if i was living with your friend. This ones kind of ug so its good your not friends with her. Ill still try hit it, she looks giving.Got myself a tiny as fuck band for ab roll outs. Managed to do 40 from my knees, tried to do one standing and fell on my face. Bought no 2,3,4 bands progressed down till i could do 12 on a no 2, tried to do 1 standing and managed a negative, but couldn't come up. Now I can do 4-6 on a 1 band so I should be...
Erm don't suppose she's living in a flat in Holborn as I'm moving in with a girl I've never met moving from the states to do her MPH at the London school of hygiene and tropical medicine and it's a pretty small school if I remember,.....I think she was from arkansas though or like missouri.So excite for the winter, bulking goal is 240lb 20%. Will be so ugly and fat.
Buying a barcelona chair and that matching foot stool. Gonna get some orchids and shit for my flat too. #ifyouainttalkingmoney
which school?
PSure brah I've met up with a lot of rhetters. What time of year are you thinking?
nah couldn't bring myself to spend that much money, i'd rather buy lifting shit. Only asking because my sister got one and she lives reasonably nearby and wii games are pretty cheap by now i assume. Had nothing to do at wor ktoday. Bought mobility bands and some iron mind straps (and some of dat der lel).