or Connect

Posts by fuji

wtf is market research. Doing a course in it, but haven't been. It counts as a statistics course, but if it doesn't involve brownian motion its not stats.
Brb mailing someone a half used bottle of test prop and mast from before I went pharma grade only.
200X8 180X14 on beltles deads today. Neither set to failure. 6 plate deadlift plz. Girl ive been getting with looks like a decade younger then me, feeling like when eason posted that photo of that lady boy who looked like a 13 year old girl.
used to eat kinder beunos in the gym. No better feel then having some fat guy look at you confused as fuck thinking how are you so lean as you deadlift surrounded by 4 kinder bueno wrappers. Occasionally peanut butter kit kats or toffee crisps if feeling less decadent.
just bench in a cage with a decent arch and you'll be fine.
quite like reverse grio bench. always have a spotter fully unrack the bar for me and follow the bar completely.If the bar falls out of the groove at all it can get messy fast.
When i was smaller and squatted low heavy wrist wraps really helped my squat because some people just don't have the thickness to fully support the bar. I'd give them a go.
250 sust a week 350 tren ace a week. Much more manageable then last time, no real aggression issues even without caber and adex.
Nah shes hot, Ill get better pics later. Lorde is gross. Was so awks telling her to stay out of my room whilst i pinned tren.
Rhet I have seemed to have acquired sloots walking to the gym last night fit pic. Bespoke savil row over coat over 2 quid vest and skinny jeans erryday. letting sloots use your toothbrush # hygeine. I missed deadlifts but its ok. I think its huntsman i cant remember.