or Connect

Posts by fuji

Light grey is grossest suit colour. If you wear that shit with a yellow tie you can look like your on judge judy or some shit. Only navy blue 2 button notch lapel suits with white spread collar shirts somber ties and black oxfords. Got to look boring as fuck.
All the chairs at my uni are these http://www.hermanmiller.co.uk/products/seating/performance-work-chairs/aeron-chairs.html comfy as fuck.
fucking lol didn't realise someone made a tv show about management consultancy.
Das it mang, thats the dream.
Whenever I fuck less attractive randoms after a relationship ends I always feel a bit shit after because it's like what am I fucking? Fucked some grim shit this year after my break up, did sleep with my first black girl though. Possibly first asian male in history to sleep with a black girl.
Began fucking my ex again from when I was like 15-19 like last september, which is a good reason to be friends.
But rhet feels empathy for you bae, we all believe in you, we all gonna make it lift, laugh, love.
Lol dave tate is such a rim. Everything he writes is him against the world.
Inb4 szeph wins the aesthetics contest because he's the only contestant with abs. Most successful blast yet, putting on a lot of size without any fat it seems. Could be because it's after a month of not really lifting whilst I was in thailand, but I'm also training much higher volume and frequency. Not focusing on strength work so much just getting that pump. medium tren very low test.
Waiting for my CFA books to get here so I can eat breakfast, lift, eat again, take amphetamines, go to the library and spend all doing studying then go home eat and sleep. Easiest way to cut, no way to snack.