or Connect

Posts by fuji

no I 100% do not work in human resources wat.I ocassionally see Charly on my fb squatting like 700lb and benching mid 400s so I guess that. He also posts videos calling other power lifters out for not squatting to depth, which are absolutely hilarious because everyone gets russled and it's like RHET circa 2013.
I didn't get an offer to do what I wanted in finance unfortunately. It depends on the type of school you go, if you go to cambridge or a top medical school you'll have 6 years of school, which I think is either 3 years class and 3 years clinical experience or 2 years class 4 years clinical. Most schools are 5 years with 2 years class 3 years clinical though. Some schools have graduate medical school, which you do after undergrad and are 4 years so like american medical...
You start on £22636 as a doctor in the UK. At 70 hours a week,which is apparently normal for a junior doctor and working 50 weeks a year that is 6.46 an hour. Minimum wage is 7.20 an hour. I think total pay is a little higher then that because they get paid more for unsociable hours, but doctors in the UK get paid very little until they're more senior.
Yes am still alive. I looked into it for a bit, but some new laws got introduced reducing doctor pay and increasing hours so it's like $30k a year for like 80 hour weeks so approx minimum wage. Lots of protests about it, really big news in the UK because a lot of doctors have been striking.
London is approx 50% British between like bank-chelsea, which is what I assume most people are talking about by London. Obviously to the east it gets significantly less. My sister lived on brick lane and would have middle eastern men shout sexual comments at her on a daily basis there, not a fan of those parts of the city.https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7a/British_Greater_London_2011_census.png
Actually its much higher then that. Same reason why if you have 30 people chances are 2 are born on the same day.
Blackstone is primarily a private equity house but I believe they also have a credit strategy so I wouldn't compare them to OZM or vanguard. They are much more aggressive then something like vanguard. They used to also have an M&A and restructuring team but no more.
I have a bunch of brand new Ralph Lauren Purple Label and Black Label suits, jackets and trousers for sale. I will ship world wide. Please add $20 for shipping to the USA, $15 for shipping to Europe and shipping to the UK is free, will combine shipping. Please PM if you live somewhere else and we can work out shipping costs. I am aware photos aren't that great so please let me know if you want better photos and ill send you some. Please Check my other threads for more...
SOLD I have a bunch of brand new Ralph Lauren Purple Label and Black Label suits, jackets and trousers for sale. I will ship world wide. Please add $20 for shipping to the USA, $15 for shipping to Europe and shipping to the UK is free, will combine shipping. Please PM if you live somewhere else and we can work out shipping costs. I am aware photos aren't that great so please let me know if you want better photos and ill send you some. Please Check my other threads for...
I have a bunch of brand new Ralph Lauren Purple Label and Black Label suits, jackets and trousers for sale. I will ship world wide. Please add $20 for shipping to the USA, $15 for shipping to Europe and shipping to the UK is free, will combine shipping. Please PM if you live somewhere else and we can work out shipping costs. I am aware photos aren't that great so please let me know if you want better photos and ill send you some. Please Check my other threads for more...