or Connect

Posts by poena

I only see burnished burgundy on nordstrom's website. is that the same as the brown now?
so was it kwhitelaw or ryden that got my 8.5d ravello lwb from alden dc?
i've been looking for some cliftons in brown! where did you get these?also how to size for them if I'm wearing 8.5E in Strands?
yea my usual barrie is a 8.5DI got these Jcrew PCT in 9D since my first order of 8.5D were a tad snug.it's only happening on the left boot. I might try a bit thicker socks next time as opposed to the thin pantherellas.
so my jcrew perf cap toe boots are hurting my feet at one of the creases. it just bends in right at the top/side of my big toe. anyway to try to to fix this? is moving the crease to go somewhere else possible? I know it sounds silly.
not sure how the petite new standards fit but i have a pair of black somets for sale in my signature.
I'm sad to say this but I'm deciding to forgo my pair of 8.5D ravello lwb at alden DC. I just can't swing the money for them at this moment as I've got a coupe other things to take care of. hopefully this pair goes to a forum member!
picked up a slim fit washed shirt this weekend from Jcrew factory store for $33. good price for the shirt IMO.
Got my phone call from Alden DC on Monday. I've been on travel and just got back late last night. so just gotta give them a call back today. Is the price really $730 now?
I got a stressless desk chair for $100 from an estate sale. it's nice but I'd really like to convert it into a lounge chair. By just removing the wheels the center pole actually hits the ground so that's a no go. Are there any other methods?