or Connect

Posts by poena

photo added!
I wish Jcrew would restock their sizes!
added more photos! I have a brand new with tags Barbour Liddesdale jacket for sale. It's a size small and olive color. I tried it on and it's a bit too big for me. measurements pit to pit 21.5 shoulder to shoulder 19 Thanks
is brooks brothers extra slim fit slimmer than Jcrew ludlow?
i've gotten them on sale and they fit me pretty well off the rack. good enough for me to wear but then again I don't have anything more expensive to compare to
I only see burnished burgundy on nordstrom's website. is that the same as the brown now?
so was it kwhitelaw or ryden that got my 8.5d ravello lwb from alden dc?
i've been looking for some cliftons in brown! where did you get these?also how to size for them if I'm wearing 8.5E in Strands?
yea my usual barrie is a 8.5DI got these Jcrew PCT in 9D since my first order of 8.5D were a tad snug.it's only happening on the left boot. I might try a bit thicker socks next time as opposed to the thin pantherellas.
so my jcrew perf cap toe boots are hurting my feet at one of the creases. it just bends in right at the top/side of my big toe. anyway to try to to fix this? is moving the crease to go somewhere else possible? I know it sounds silly.