or Connect

Posts by poena

after ordering from wconcept did you actually get an email? It's been an hour for me and no email.
i have black somets for sale if people are looking for black denim
does anyone own both the 257 and 256 and use both? I have a 257 but these days since I've stopped bringing lunch into work and not carrying a laptop my 257 is mostly empty and seems way too big. but buying a 256 seems kind of pointless unless it is that much smaller? All i'm really carrying now is a book, nalgene water bottle, phone charger, a snack or 2 and a small umbrella
to be honest the apple store is pretty worthless when it comes to computer repairs. I say send out your HD to a third party company. I've used SalvageData in the past and they were able to recover all the data on my harddrive. I now have back ups of back ups.
agreed on those bumpers. terrible. they are also getting too big. I'm still driving my E39 M5 and I want to downsize. M4 rear reminds me of M6 . not a fan.
I wonder what will happen with Lands End and Sears. One of the reasons I buy from them now is beause I can just walk into Sears to return/exchange. http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/12/06/us-sears-landsend-idUSBRE9B50K120131206
I thought none of the packaged goods could be returned. that's what they usually say in the store.
I almost never see matching tops and bottoms on sale though otherwise I'd give it a shot.
CGT is not like a death trap. it IS a death trap. I'd still love to own one though. porsches catch on fire all the time it seems.
and a gallardo is a fake lambo