or Connect

Posts by poena

so what is your method?I've heard that but for some reason I feel like the leather still needs something? at least some conditioning no?
what are you guys doing as far as care for your CXL indy boots? I've just been brushing them every once in a while but figured since I do wear them in the rain that maybe they need some more care.
They've been around for a while. It'd be worth a look at least I'd say.
don't know why I keep waiting to order the zip in liner. orvis and country attire appear to be similar in price
if what you want is some heavy canvas bags i've always used domke bags. high quality. i also use a padded insert in my zippered tote but I still reach for my domkes when when carrying expensive camera gear
Don't know about size but I use a down comforter from Lands End with down pillows from LL Bean. Absolutely love them!
I actually really like the sleeve length on my bedale especially with the inner sleeve. Most jackets feel ever so slightly too long for me.
have you checked XDA? I think someone just put a guide out there for 4.4. I know it's a bit more invovled to root 4.4 but I have a dev edition so it's a different process for me.
did you add those ontop of the existing leather sole?would it be possible to add if mine have already been worn a bunch or would it be better to wait for a resole?
has anyone had their katahdin boots resoled? I'm looking to get something lugged...these vibram soles are a little too slick in the snow.