or Connect

Posts by poena

torn...lasalles or cliftons. wish the cliftons came in other colors.
just picked up a bottle of bunnahabhain 12 last night. looking forward to giving it a go.
why are they called beef rolls? I'm not sure what to picture when I hear beef rolls. Also, if the shoes are sized properly are you guys saying there should be no beef rolls and just creasing?
got my size 9 color 8 PCT boots from Jcrew to replace the 8.5s as for width they feel good but length feels/looks a little long but it's probably just in my head cause when I first opened the box I was like these look huge! I will wear around the house a couple times to see how I feel in a couple days.
does this mean you got something on sale that you weren't supposed to?
random question: is there any way of stretching denim length wise? In particular flat head? after a hot soak on some new 3001's the length shrunk more than anticipated.
Worn less than 5 times. Purchased these in Japan in November from OT & Emotional. Tagged size 33 Hemmed and chainstitched in Japan. 1 hot soak before wearing. Worn probably about 5 times. no creases are set. Inseam is measured 30.25" Waist is measured 15.5" across. it will definitely stretch out as it is loose on me. Asking $250 shipped in lower 48 states OBO EDIT: measured correctly this time.
no small sizes left
Will stepping from a 8.5 to a 9 in Barrie last give me a bit extra width in the midfoot area?