or Connect

Posts by poena

Well I have Lagavulin 16 at home and Bunnahaibhain 12 at home also and enjoy both. The Laphroig just had a slightly different flavor. Hard to pinpoint.I'm still new to drinking scotch so pardon my questions!
since new... I posted a pic of it a while back
Tried Laphroaig 10 this past weekend. What is that taste that I'm tasting in there? It's quite different from the other scotches that I've tried. Tasted kind of like a date and kind of medicinal.
my strands bow.
wish I had bigger feet !
they even have alden? or no?
Thanks for the info! Is the M58 a narrower last? I think I'd have to try it on to know for sure how my foot would fit.
I've had these sitting around. $40 shipped in lower 48 states. Ted Baker Brown Medallion shoes. Size 9 worn less than 5 times.
Abington boots. Parent company of Timberland. There are the Abington Guide boots released a couple years ago. Only worn about 10 times. They are too big for me. features: Fully gusseted tongue Moc Toe Quilted Lining Vibram sole Horween uppers Very comfortable and I wish I had them in a smaller size but they just don't get much wear from me since they are a big larger than I had hoped. Very good shape. Just a little dirty on the soles right now.
Why from BB? What don't I know about this make up?tough decisions on the next pair !! as for my current line upIndy 405Color8 Perf Captoe from Jcrew