or Connect

Posts by poena

Abington boots. Parent company of Timberland. There are the Abington Guide boots released a couple years ago. Only worn about 10 times. They are too big for me. features: Fully gusseted tongue Moc Toe Quilted Lining Vibram sole Horween uppers Very comfortable and I wish I had them in a smaller size but they just don't get much wear from me since they are a big larger than I had hoped. Very good shape. Just a little dirty on the soles right now.
Why from BB? What don't I know about this make up?tough decisions on the next pair !! as for my current line upIndy 405Color8 Perf Captoe from Jcrew
.what is the meaning of this word "dram" ? thanks.
It's hard deciding on colors I guess is my dilemma.color 8/ravello LWBwhiskey/ravello/cigar PTBcolor8/whiskey/ravello/cigar LHS
I have a pair of Indy 405 Jcrew make up and also the Jcrew Alden Perforated Captoe in Color 8. Just in case I run into a sale... what would be a good next pair? I was thinking a Plain Toe Blucher or Longwing Blucher or LHS. does anyone wear their LHS sockless?
Is everyone wearing the same size Clifton as Strand/PA? The clifton I got seems like my toe is really close to the front. I ordered same size as my McAllisters
neither. i stopped in pretty late in the day and didn't buy or try on anything.Was just asking questions and chatting with Chey (spelling) ? There was no one else in the store when I was there.
HA!I stopped in here yesterday too.
I'm selling a pair of Flat Head 3001. I purchased these in Japan in November from OT & Emotional. Tagged waist size 33 Hemmed and chainstitched in Japan. hot soak before wearing. Worn probably about 5 times. no creases are set. Inseam is measured 30.25" (this is after a quick hot wash) Waist is measured 15.5" across. it will definitely stretch out as it is loose on me. Asking $250 180 shipped in lower 48 states OBO
the LP or the oil?