or Connect

Posts by poena

Brand new Filson navy with red label zippered canvas tote with tags. $120 $100 shipped in lower 48 states. SOLD
If a 8.5 alden barrie lasted fits me perfectly and i'm looking at the strand and clifton. what sizes should I be looking at? I know the strand runs narrow.
what about unlined suede plain toe bluchers?
Selling a pair of Oliver Peoples Bernardo in Black with polarized lenses. Great condition. $225 shipped in lower 48 states.
I have a lot of bowing on my AE strands. They are a year old and maybe only worn about 5-10 times. I never thought anything of it until seeing these pics and realizing mine are worse. I bought them from Nordstrom at least a year ago. Is there anything I can do at this point?
what laces is everyone using? I'm not a fan of the laces that they come with. The leather laces I've seen in some photos are good. Are you guys wrapping it around the ankles or using the speed hooks? lace length?
Received mine from STP. They fit narrower than expected. How much will these stretch if any?
leydon and barrie ... same size?
well it's dead now. coupon doesn't apply anymore.
man I really want a cigar PTB and tan and snuff suede PTB. and I think I'll be done with shoes for a while! Who regularly gets cigar PTB?