or Connect

Posts by poena

I was brushing my Aldens and wasn't paying attention and I hit the shoe with the wooden part of the brush leaving a nice scuff. TWICE!! how can I get out the scuffs?
NEW black denim tagged 29x34 slim fit straight
I have some NEW with TAGS shirts for sale. American Apparel shirts $15 shipped in lower 48 states both navy and white are size XS Kid robot shirts $20 shipped in lower 48 states. Big logo shirt is a size S and the other is a size M
if only jcrew had some more sizes in stock
so I got neumoks in 8.5E and they fit great but for some reason strands flare open at the ankle. Is this just because the neumok is unlined and soft?
I thought the pair I got looked narrow/small too...especially compared to my clarks db and my alden indy boots.
please post up sales on wolverine 1000 miles again next time! I missed the stevenalan sale
i'm surprised it's gone this long since it is usually frowned upon in other threads. but sometimes it's a good alert.
how much will these stretch?? I really want to wear mine but they are snug...really snug. I got them on the STP sale...I think about .5 size too small... willing to trade and I've already passed the return date.
I believe it's what they called brown?