or Connect

Posts by poena

my new strands are creasing in front of the captoe on just the left shoe... :-/
Thanks! I'll probably go with the Obenaufs boot oil, seems a bit easier to obtain for me ... I have LP already at home but figured I go with something lighter than the LP
which oil is everyone using on their wolverines? I don't use any oil on my CXL Alden Indys
well I had just decided to return my order to Jcrew but these are making reconsider. I really shouldn't keep them though at this moment :/
i saw your post on tumblr
I coudlnt' get nordstrom to price match the shoerepertoire website. tried with 4 different sales agents. and STP is out of the original 1000 mile boot in my size. any other places?
i tried both codes but they aren't showing a reduced price??is this still working?thanks
thanks.that's funny. I kind of prefer that orangish hue.I'll have to get this pair out in the sun to see the real color though first.But they are a bit dull and matte and not orange at all.
anyone own the Jcrew x Alden tobacco calf LWB? I wanted to know how they age. colorwise. They are kind of dull as I just got my pair in the mail today. any pics?
too bad there aren't any size 8.5 in any of the Aldens on Jcrew's site.