or Connect

Posts by poena

So what's the best way to get discount ludlow suits? I already have a jcrew card so I can't do the initial 10% discount.
for those who have emailed clarks about replacement laces. Was there a response or did laces just come in the mail?
This is the item I am selling https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/shirts/ludlowdress/PRD~99467/99467.jsp?Nbrd=J&Nloc=en_US&Nrpp=48&Npge=1&Ntrm=ludlow+shirt&isFromSearch=true&isSaleItem=false&isNewSearch=true&hash=row7 $40 shipped in the lower 48 states. Still new in wrapping.
very curious how their linen shorts fit. anyone try them yet?
Started with a 257. thought it would be all I need. Realized I don't carry as much as I thought I would everday so I got a 256. I do like the 257 for travel as a carry on but could go slightly bigger too. 258 in my future? ha
ah... will motorola warranty it? my brother is having some issues with his sim tray not ejecting.
what kind of SIM card problems?
These are vintage bausch and lomb rayban wayfarers. Model is the wayfarer II. Tortoise color. BL etched on the glass. good condition. comes with case and cleaning cloth
256 owners do you find the straps get in the way when using the shoulder strap?
If I have a bedale now is it worth looking into changing it out for an Ashby? from what I gather they are essentially the same jacket just that the ashby is slimmer?