or Connect

Posts by poena

not a fan of their ULD jackets but i have used the collarless vest under my barbour and it's been great for that extra warmth. and in the winter months i'm always wearing a heattech undershirt under everything
well i had no idea they were readily back in stock. I had trouble finding them at first and stumbled upon them at the local store. after trying it in the house my feet just don't work well in them.
picked up some triple black flyknit racers but probably gonna return. Anyone interested? look in my signature below
Come with original box Will ship inside another box. Nike Flyknit Racer Triple black, midnight, blackout, anthracite. whatever you want to call it style: 526628 009 size: 10 price: $130 free shipping Thanks
has anyone resoled for something with a bit more grip/tread?
with all their heattech stuff it's warmer with something over it. worn alone I didn't think it did much at all
grabbed some air pegasus 32 in gray over black friday Will there be a new flyknit lunar? That seriously was the most comfortable shoe ever. Lunarepics don't fit my feet as well.
Thoughts on the Barbour duke? I have a bedale but was thinking of selling it to pick up a Duke.
does END ship barbour to the US ? I've been waiting for country attire to start again but no luck
still can't order from country attire