or Connect

Posts by poena

Size small black uniqlo blazer worn 1 time measurements pit to pit 19.5 inches shoulder seam to shoulder seam17.5 shoulder seam to end of sleeve 24
Uniqlo blazer. worn 1 time. Size small
the japan exclusive ones ship with red caps
how does this field bag compare with a 256 and 257 in size and usability?
skinny fit tapered?is that what they are calling the stretch or the skinny or the slim on the website?I tried on the leggings a few weeks ago at the store and was hoping to pick up something similar.
cancelled as well.
do you guys think there will be a restock of the legging jeans online. tried them on in the store but they didn't have the color I wanted.
I have been using the mac method. brush brush and wipe with cloth.the shoes are about 2 years old? Maybe 3? They actually don't get worn too much. Maybe only about once a month. the indy boots get more usage.I just noticed these little bumps around the creases of the cordovan shoes last night so I was wondering if the leather was drying out or maybe it is the "bloom" that I've seen mentioned. Will brushing get rid of them?
Is my problem dry shell? I never noticed these little specks/bumps around the creases before until i was inspecting my shoes under light last night. thanks.
any help?it just looks like little specks/bumps where the creasing is.