or Connect

Posts by Crakaveli

socal catnip? http://hypebeast.com/2009/04/undercover-layer-trousers/
Quote: Originally Posted by constant struggle any easter sales? glorysales 30% off apparel
Quote: Originally Posted by odoreater Are there people out there that actually find this guy's message compelling? his radio show is one of the most listened to in the country. he's 3rd in ratings at fox since his show started in january.
inside out
Quote: Originally Posted by hossoso I can't un-nominate you, it just doesn't work that way. If you act like the Glenn Beck of StyleForum, you're going to get treated like the Glenn Beck of StyleForum. i dont think glenn beck is a republican.
Quote: Originally Posted by hossoso I nominate you to be the new face of the republican faction of SF. i'm not a republican. and when we're expected to use perfect grammar, i'll start using it. this is an internet message board, not a college thesis.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt What, exactly, are those? America is good I believe in God and he is the center of my life If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable. It is not...
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson If you think Obama isn't a great politician, you're a fucking idiot. It's about the only thing he is good at. he's made plenty of blunders and associated with the type of people that would bury most people. he's got to where he is today because of what he is, not who he is.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano Let me add this: Despite what the left will tell you, none of this makes her a bad person. She seems to me to be a very competent governor for the state of Alaska. I don't know, I don't follow every policy decision that gets made up there, but they seem happy with her. She basically strikes me as a fairly good, fairly happy, fairly competent lady that's basically fully fulfilled her potential. We could all...
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara Yes, because she is actually a deep-thinking intellectual with great ideas for Amurka. Please. do you know her or just the image the media has showed you? i don't even care if she's not ivy league educated. she shares the same principles that i want in government.