or Connect

Posts by lloydbraun

Quote: Originally Posted by korce Are these 9.5 US or UK? Do they fit the same as the Made in Vietnam Clarks? (ie size down 0.5)? They are a 9.5 US. The sizing is pretty much the same. I am usually a 9.5 in most other shoes, but a 9 in Clarks, and these are a tad too big for me. So I would need a 9.
price drop....
They do not produce them in the original factory anymore, they are all made in China nowadays. These however, were made in Ireland, in the original factory and released ~ 10 years ago.
white polo pocket shirt is left ...
measurements and pattern detail pictures added.
I'm finishing up a closet clearout and found these four shirts that I figured would be better off for someone here, as they don't get much wear from me. $15 for anything you see on this page. 1. Pendelton lightweight 100% wool flannel - Small - ****************SOLD*********** 2. White Polo RL pocket polo shirt - Medium 17.25" shoulders 21.25" chest 28.5" total length 3. Blue micro check Polo Rl shirt. Retailed for $145. No pony embroidery or outside logos. Size...
These were produce by Padmore & Barnes in Ireland, the original factory for wallabees before they moved production to China. These were produced for a small company affiliated with Union, Stussy and Supreme in the late 90s. These are impossible to find. Much harder sole, and overall better construction. I wore these 1x to go to the grocery store, as you could tell from the sole. Size 9.5. Sole measures 11.25 top to bottom. $65 shipped. Price is firm.
There has been a bit of confusion over the color due to flash and whatnot, but it is "Anchor Grey." Here are some stock pics: ***my pictures and the first picture are a bit more accurate than this one, because they are not this dark.
another price drop.
price drop...