or Connect

Posts by lloydbraun

Hello. I have two shirts that do not fit me well at all, and am looking to just clear out my closet. I have 300+ feedback on ebay if anyone needs to verify that I am 100% legit since I'm a new user but have been checking this website for well over a year now. Polo Ralph Lauren Grey Oxford Shirt - Medium New without tags. $30 shipped in the US. Actually fits closer to your average XL. 24.5" wide chest flat / 20.5" shoulders / 33" in total length / 22" sleeve from...
I'm thin, 132 pounds, 5' 11" I got the jacket to purposely be bulky (relative to my actual weight), but frankly the chest was a little too wide and the sleeves were the central problem for me in that they were too wide for my arms at the biceps and slightly too long.
SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. I don't have many posts but I lurk on here from time to time. To make people feel safer, I have 300+ feedback on ebay at 100% ( http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback ) and am perfectly willing to set up a private auction for any serious buyers if they feel safer that way with the transaction. Paypal only. ----- This jacket is a long parka-type jacket with M-65 looking pockets. There is a...
anything that deliberately has a hole in it.