or Connect

Posts by partlycloudy

I'm an associate at J. Crew. Let me know if you guys want me to look for anything for you while I'm in the store. I might be able to pick it up at a sweet discount. For example, this weekend is 70% off for all outerwear for associates. I know the beige trench and the navy peacoat are in stock. We have a bunch of University Coats too. Note: A lot of the newer or more expensive stuff doesn't come to my store.
Quote: Originally Posted by Warren G. Anybody have Jcrew's flannel? For some reason..my store doesn't carry any of em. I was wondering how it feels. It feels great. Not too heavy so you won't overheat, but thick enough that it will keep you warm. Very soft. I basically want all of them.
Quote: Originally Posted by Saucemaster Just for you, GoSurface, and SuperBobo, what I .... Solid.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rye GB iTunes Playing: Etched Headplate by Burial from the record Untrue TSE Cashmere x 5EP x SF x Vintage Hiker Something I've noticed about nearly all of your fits is that the rises on your pants are all too small. They give you stubby, short legs, and make your torso look too long. Get some higher rise pants and try not to accentuate your overly long upper body.
Quote: Originally Posted by free man United Colors of Benneton Shirts Holy Slim Fit! I am a small in every shirt I have ever worn, including slim fit ones, but the small UCB slim fit was too slim for me! Love these. Those italians know what they're doing.
^ +1
They forgot Unnecessary Scarf, Ubiquitous Fedora, and The Boat Shoe.
I'll agree with most of the recent posts re: the Gap oxford. FTR, it comes in a button-down, not just spread collar. I'm usually in between small and medium, but the medium was far too big and baggy for me to wear. As a result, I ended up with the small, but I'm rather large-necked, so I won't be able to button the top button. The quality seems good enough.
You guys are hilarious.
Quote: Originally Posted by Magician Can't go wrong with a tan trench. I have a nice Margiela one in a 38 that I've been thinking about selling. Let me know if you're interested. If he's not, I am. pics?