or Connect

Posts by partlycloudy

Please consider the following items. I have good ebay credentials despite not having sold here, and assure you that I am legitimate. I prefer Paypal gift or add 4%, please. All prices are shipped CONUS. Direct any questions to my PM inbox. Thank you. 1. Opening Ceremony All In Leather Navy Blue Saddle Shoes SS 2010. Size 39/US7. Made in Portugal Length: 10 7/8" Width: 4 1/8" These shoes have never been worn. They are in brand new condition, with...
If your neck isn't big and you still couldn't close it then I'd probably have problems. I want the shirt but my neck is somewhere around 15".
What does your neck measure?
Ugh. If anyone got a hold of the blue Stanton pants in size 30 during today's sale, and they decide against them, please PM me. I guess I was too slow.
Can I get some measurements on that b store?
I'm looking to buy a suit for my wedding, in size 36S. I'd really like a slim fit suit with high armholes. Ideally I'm looking for light gray flannel, but I'd also accept a pattern, like a glen plaid or maybe a nice herringbone. I'm having a hard time finding this here in Minneapolis so I thought I'd open my search up to the sf guys. I'm keeping my mind open on this, so if you have anything in a light gray 36S, shoot me a few pictures. One caveat: no...
Quote: Originally Posted by Lendo Maybe the sizing issues are just for the smaller sizes, judging by the responses of some of the med/l/xl wearers on the board. Being a bit shorter definitely makes it harder as far as shirts and the like go, pants can always be hemmed, but it's definitely a different story w/ shirts and outerwear. I know what you mean. I'm also 5'5, 150, and JCrew never fits quite right. It's like I'm just between sizes (XS,...
Really interested in the gray flannel suit. I will buy that gray blazer and the pants in 29 or 30, if they're not already gone.
I'm looking for more information on the brown Darby - Gentleman boot. I wanted something less rugged, more of a wear-to-work boot. I wanted something with some rubber on the sole (so I can wear it all winter,) but not huge tread because that would take it into a place where I couldn't wear it at work. It seems that none of the stockists on the Wolverine site are carrying this boot. Mauro, I checked your site and you don't have it up either. But you mentioned you...