or Connect

Posts by partlycloudy

This is great. You can tell he truly connects with the clothing by the way he talks. That line about "the first thing [he does] is touch" something... Nice read. Thank you.
A gorgeous boot, and if I had that kind of cash I'd scoop these up in a second. Free bump.
Quote: Originally Posted by burningbright Either your pit to pit and shoulder measurements are switched, or that is the most tapered Gitman OCBD ever. Wow. Thanks for catching that. Edited above.
Sold: Gitman Bros. Vintage Blue Pinpoint Oxford Shirt Size Large p2p: 23 shoulders: 19 length: 31.5 Worn twice. Hand washed once. Hung to dry. Retailed $130. Asking $80 shipped. I am a 100% feedback ebay seller. I will sell to verified paypal accounts. Please purchase as gift or add 4%. Shipping is included to CONUS, other buyers please PM me for details. Thank you for looking!
Measurements on BBBF size 0's?
Measurements on size 30 Olive Field Pants? Waist, Rise, Inseam, Ankle?
Moved the shoes to ebay with a low starting bid. Also managed to take care of the toe issue, which just need to be brushed off. The shoes are in perfectly new condition. See new pics on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270622725176
Final drops. These will be on ebay by the end of the week. Please pm offers.
More drops.
Drops.