or Connect

Posts by bleachboy

Nah, I haven't left -- but it's like 100 degrees here on average, and you don't wanna see a bunch of pictures of me in Madras!I was interviewing for a fun job! They're opening a new Nordstrom in Nashville, I was interviewing to sell men's furnishings. Tie salesman!
Here are two of mine -- these are both men's pocket squares:
Thank you, and no offense taken! I didn't like the way I was holding my arms there. My wife never wants to take more than one picture.The shoes are Crockett and Jones Drummond.
It's been a while, but I had a job interview today, so here goes:
Quote: Originally Posted by Redwoood I'd like to add that 300 px is just under a third of my netbook's screen width, and there are plenty of narrower devices out there. Ditto. I just measured it with a ruler, and the usable text space for thread content is now 4.5".
Quote: Originally Posted by in stitches read transmod. its being worked on. What's transmod? Also, FWIW, I surf from a netbook with like a 10" screen. These ads make the content of the page only about 5" wide. :P
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Why, you wanted that panther shirt that bad? If he did, would you have one for sale on eBay?
Sailor!
Stanley Hostek in Seattle literally wrote the book(s) on bespoke tailoring.
I wear red boxcloth Thurstons all the time. I agree with not showing them off, though. They hold my pants up approximately as well as any other color!