or Connect

Posts by rkbedel

Good Day, I am in the market for a new tuxedo. I have an old RLPL 6x2 that no longer fits and is no longer in style (at least for me). I have narrowed my search down to either a Zegna or Isaia black tuxedo. Which ever brand I do decide to wear I'm planning to have the item made-to-measure. In order to fully disclose to the forum my intentions of style and cut of each of the tuxedos I will give a brief rundown. Isaia: -satin label (notch or peak). -working...
Quote: Originally Posted by jreigen Very nice, but wasn't this $600 in your interest check yesterday that was deleted? +1 - I was offered the same sport coat for the same $600 yesterday Can anyone explain to me what kind of silhouette and fit comes from the Brioni Parlamento model? (trim? / regular? / soft shoulders?) Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by rsuhandy +1 Only because our forum is a community that helps each other out. If he bought the jacket and sold it on ebay for a profit then that is his choice to make. However, I believe most of the members on this forum would just try to recoup their costs if they bought something that did not fit them. However, this is the first time I've seen this, and thus was voicing my humble opinion on the matter. This jacket is...
I am very impressed with the member who calls himself jabney. His payment came fast and the communication was pleasent and warm. If Jordan sends you a PM with an offer...jump on it, he's one of the good guys out there! Thanks again my Canadian pal!
Drop
drops
drop on the Fit Mila
Closet Cleaning - I have 3 items that I'm putting up for sale to fund a new purchase. 2 Zegna suits and 1 new label Isaia cashmere sports coat. http://s838.photobucket.com/albums/z...eaning%202011/ 1). Isaia Aqua-Cashmere NWOT Sports Coat - MSRP: $3,095 Asking: $500 - NOW SOLD 2). Ermenegildo Zegna lightly worn Fit Mila MSRP: $2,595 Asking: $500 - $475 - NOW SOLD 3). Ermenegildo Zegna lightly worn Fit Roma solid brown/gray 2 button Suit. MSRP: $2,195 Asking: SOLD...
PM sent
measurement needed