or Connect

Posts by kmarotta83

FS: Crockett and Jones Audley Black Calf Oxford Price: $199 -Sold Size: 6.5 UK Last 337 Fitting: E Description: Audley, one of the best selling original classics from the Hand Grade collection, is a straight-cap Oxford. Made from the finest calf leather. This pair has been recently resoled with a high grade Rendenbach sole and heel by B. Nelson in New York City and also includes flush mount toe plates. NOTE: This pair comes with C&J Shoe Trees and Shoe...
For Sale: Vintage Navajo Sterling Silver Cuff Bracelet Price: $199 including UPS shipping to US address only Details: Purchased at Ralph Lauren (RRL Antiques/Vintage Case) in New York City (Madison Ave. Store) Condition: Excellent condition and great example of Vintage Navajo design Size: Bracelet opening measures 1.25 inches in distance and the bracelet is .5 inches wide all the way around. It would fit a 7 to 7.5 inch wrist nicely. Thanks for looking!
1. Carmina 80201 Quarter Brogue on Rain Last - SOLD Color: Dark Brown Calf Price: $125 - SOLD Details: Includes Carmina Shoe Trees shown and Carmina Shoe Bag Size: 6.5 UK Condition: Uppers are good to excellent, Lowers have had one high grade resole by B. Nelson in New York using a Rendenbach sole and heel as well as flush mount metal toe plates. 2. Carmina 80281 Double Monk on Inca Last - SOLD Color: Black Calf Price: (SOLD) $150 Shipped in US only via UPS Details:...
Crockett and Jones Harvard Dark Brown Cordovan Material: Shell Cordovan Sole: Single Leather Size: UK 7E Last: 314 Condition: Unworn, with C&J Shoe Trees and Dust Bags Price: $450 plus actual shipping via paypal - only CONUS. Please email me if interested at kmarotta83@yahoo.com. Thanks for looking.
Yes, still available.
From a recent collection and purchased from an authorized dealer. Great looking pair of glasses in excellent unworn condition, no scratches or dings/dents. Price: SOLD Sizing: 46 20-145 Brand: Barton Perreira Model: Woody Color: Matte Chestnut Material: Acetate Made in Japan Retail for $350 Comes with original Barton Perreira case and unused cloth. Paypal accepted. Please PM with questions.
I've been sending my stuff out to Rave Fabricare and while they are good its a pain to ship, etc so perhaps i'll give Prestige a try since it's only a 30 minute drive. Thanks for the lead
For Sale: Carmina Uetam String Loafer Dark Brown Suede Condition: New, Unworn in box Size: UK 7.5E Also included: Dunkelman Limewood Shoe Tree from the Armoury Price: $399.99 **Shipping via UPS Please PM if you want to purchase. Paypal only. Thanks KWM
No, it's brown. Check the Sam Hober website for a better pic...
^^Beautiful!!