or Connect

Posts by kmarotta83

Yes, still available.
From a recent collection and purchased from an authorized dealer. Great looking pair of glasses in excellent unworn condition, no scratches or dings/dents. Price: SOLD Sizing: 46 20-145 Brand: Barton Perreira Model: Woody Color: Matte Chestnut Material: Acetate Made in Japan Retail for $350 Comes with original Barton Perreira case and unused cloth. Paypal accepted. Please PM with questions.
I've been sending my stuff out to Rave Fabricare and while they are good its a pain to ship, etc so perhaps i'll give Prestige a try since it's only a 30 minute drive. Thanks for the lead
For Sale: Carmina Uetam String Loafer Dark Brown Suede Condition: New, Unworn in box Size: UK 7.5E Also included: Dunkelman Limewood Shoe Tree from the Armoury Price: $399.99 **Shipping via UPS Please PM if you want to purchase. Paypal only. Thanks KWM
No, it's brown. Check the Sam Hober website for a better pic...
^^Beautiful!!
Several items for sale. Details/Pricing below: 1. Tie #1: Sam Hober English Dot Silk Tie - Navy Blue Dots on Red $SOLD Length: 56 inches Width: 3.375 inches Excellent condition 2. Tie #2: Sam Hober Macclesfield Printed Silk Tie - Cream Dots on Brown $SOLD Length: 56 inches Width: 3.375 inches Excellent condition 3. Camille Fournet Brown Matt Alligator watch strap w/ matching stitching. Excellent condition and comes with quick change pins. $40 Lug/Buckle Size:...
Edward Green Berkeley Condition: Brand New Unworn Price: $699 plus shipping in the CONUS and paypal fees. Size: UK 7E Color: Dark Oak Antique Last: 202 Additional Notes: Shoe Bags and Original Box included. No shoe trees. Please let me know if you have any questions.
From the resort spring 2011 collection and purchased from authorized dealer. Great looking pair of glasses in excellent condition, no scratches or dings/dents. Price: SOLD Sizing: 51-17-140 Model: Abrams Color: Cocobolo Hand Made in Italy Comes with original Oliver Peoples case and unopened cloth. Paypal accepted. Please PM with questions.
Up for sale is a pair of classic Unlined Snuff Suede Alden Flex-Welt Chukka's on the Leydon last. Size: 8D Condition: Excellent condition, worn a handful of times. Shoes come with toe and heel taps, with Original Box & Bags. Asking $199 plus shipping CONUS. SOLD Paypal accepted. CONUS shipping only. Thanks for looking, please PM with questions.