or Connect

Posts by mfj20th

I found a LVC sz 40 Tyoe 1 501xx jacket in BNWOT, appears unworn, definitely unwashed. This is really a beautiful piece, that is too nice for me to keep. vintage slim fit, would fit a 38r well. full selvedge, double pocket model. Free shipping CONUS Peace,MJ
Hi...How do you know for sure that this suit is actually A&S? Peace, MJ
Ha...Thanks for that... Ive got some Hermes H sandals posted in the B&S Clothing forum now, which Im still trying to navigate... Super Bro deal on those for you, if you need 'em... PM or email me... Peace, MJ
DROP....$185 OBO
AAGents The purging continues...This is my first sales post in the new forum format, so giving it a go... As many of my happy shoe customers know, I have a "1 in, 1 out rule" so Lobbs, Ed Greens, and Aldens--nearly 25 pair have found new homes this year to make room for new favorites. This a pair of gently worn, and Hermes Topy'd "H" sandals of circa 2003 vintage. These will be shipped with shoe bags, and include shipping CONUS, $199/OBO...Want to get these out on...
Thx SF.... Sold, and on their way North MJ
Is your comment good or bad/...If you think the price is right, thanks...If you think it's too high...hope someone makes an offer....In any case, appreciate the bump Peace, MJ
Yet, one more drop.... Unique color, not #8, but Cigar shell cordovan.... Thx much Peace, MJ
Drop...would love to ship these tomorrow with the other sold shoes... Happy 4th Peace, MJ
RD....Sorry about that...forgot to save my changes this am...appreciate the heads up... Peace, MJ