or Connect

Posts by mfj20th

Ay ties still available? Thx MJ
I found a LVC sz 40 Tyoe 1 501xx jacket in BNWOT, appears unworn, definitely unwashed. This is really a beautiful piece, that is too nice for me to keep. vintage slim fit, would fit a 38r well. full selvedge, double pocket model. Free shipping CONUS Peace,MJ
Hi...How do you know for sure that this suit is actually A&S? Peace, MJ
Ha...Thanks for that... Ive got some Hermes H sandals posted in the B&S Clothing forum now, which Im still trying to navigate... Super Bro deal on those for you, if you need 'em... PM or email me... Peace, MJ
DROP....$185 OBO
AAGents The purging continues...This is my first sales post in the new forum format, so giving it a go... As many of my happy shoe customers know, I have a "1 in, 1 out rule" so Lobbs, Ed Greens, and Aldens--nearly 25 pair have found new homes this year to make room for new favorites. This a pair of gently worn, and Hermes Topy'd "H" sandals of circa 2003 vintage. These will be shipped with shoe bags, and include shipping CONUS, $199/OBO...Want to get these out on...
Thx SF.... Sold, and on their way North MJ
Is your comment good or bad/...If you think the price is right, thanks...If you think it's too high...hope someone makes an offer....In any case, appreciate the bump Peace, MJ
Yet, one more drop.... Unique color, not #8, but Cigar shell cordovan.... Thx much Peace, MJ
Drop...would love to ship these tomorrow with the other sold shoes... Happy 4th Peace, MJ