or Connect

Posts by Blog Marley

Yup
If any Geller stockists are lurking, I really hope there's a pre-order for these
Got the offer on my Premier Rewards Gold but not Platinum, I typically receive worthwhile offers on the Platinum though.
Anyone interested in a large white mercer? I have one I'm planning on returning, I'd be selling for way under retail.
Got my first two pairs of SLP denim, would appreciate feedback on fit. D10 D02
Some internet searches seem to indicate they will stretch and become comfortable the only uncertain bit is how long (I've seen a few days to almost a year).
Received my first pair of Achilles after sizing down, how likely are they to stretch in width? They're a bit tight at the moment, length is pretty spot on.
Anyone know what the stretch on a pair of Geller Type 1 jeans is? If not, how likely are a pair of 98% cotton and 2% spandex washed jeans to stretch an inch in the waist?
Any place other than ecole sell the five year wash as a type 1 jean? I got a 32 from ecole and they're way too small (I have a pair of the black ones and they fit perfectly).
I got my first pair of Geller Type 1 jeans and love the fit, who else makes jeans with a similar fit?