or Connect

Posts by WSW

For sale is a pair of Fratelli Rossetti One Dark Green Suede Sneakers in size 9.5 UK / 10 US. They are in excellent condition, as seen in the photos. Box and original shoe bag included. $65 $40.00 shipped, local pickup in the DC area available.
I was initially a skeptic of the Veilance line, with MSRP much higher than most other manufacturers. After purchasing the Mionn insulated blazer last season, I've become a convert. It is truly amazing how something so light and thin can perform so well. It only has 40g of insulation yet kept me warm, dry and comfortable down to the 30s. It looks great too, since the bulk reduction doesn't make it seem like you just come from a ski trip. I think for urban techwear, it's...
Saks one-time use code for 15% off, valid until 3/27: GIFT98Q84F8X
Billy Reid Sale - 20% off Sale Styles with "NY2014" Valid until Midnight, January 5
For sale is a pair of Edward Green for Asprey Willow Oak Brogues, on the 202 last and in size 10 UK / 10.5 US. They have been lovingly cared for and gently worn in an office environment by me. Box, cloth and shoe bags (non-original) included. $400 Drop to $375 Drop to $325 shipped, local pickup in the DC area available. Thank you for looking!
They do open slightly but I didn't find them to be a problem at all. Reading about the sizing inconsistencies with this year's Starks was one of the main reasons I went with the Memento instead. I would judge it to be an athletic TTS.
I recently purchased the Memento Cardigan in Oxblood from Carson Street Clothiers in NYC. I've gotten plenty of compliments and the metal buttons have stood out in a good way. They're sturdily sewn into the fabric itself and add a bit of sophistication to the already elegant multi-colored fabric.
St. Crisps are definitely on my to get list. Love the green patina. If only they would go on sale...
Wow, size 5 is pretty small. My Chows were discounted by Leather Soul a bit more than yours. I would love to see yours.Sad to hear that they're being discontinued but the $1k+ shoe range seems very competitive, especially with the limited number of men who would even consider spending that much.
Agreed, especially at more than half off. Couldn't say no!