or Connect

Posts by WSW

$350
$250 for Shop the finest
$420
Great choice! I started out with JLC myself too. A wonderful manufacture with so many great and innovative in-house movements.
The latest Talking Watches episode on Hodinkee was very fun. I really like their new trend of featuring atypical watch collectors and exploring how each guest began collecting and eventually arrived at his present collection. It really shows that there are many ways to enjoy this hobby. The line about how even Jesus would need to wait for a Patek application piece was very funny, especially in the context of the story.
$1800
$1750
$1500
We went up Black Friday and it was a mad house. It's all outdoors so prepare to dress warmly. There were huge lines in front of the usual suspects - Coach, Gucci, Prada, Burberry, etc. The top-tier mens stores, Tom Ford, Brioni, Zegna, Loro Piana, Brunello Cucinelli, etc. had good quality items. I did not seem any made-for-outlet clothing. They all had an additional % off for Black Friday which I don't think they've extended. Of course, it doesn't hurt to call ahead and...
$210