or Connect

Posts by Doral

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions. They have been duly noted. Went to a fund raiser for the African American Museum here in town and this is what I wore. [[SPOILER]]
Happy New Years Fellows. What I wore this past Sunday. [[SPOILER]]
Wishing all a Merry Christmas. I have been in the Middle East working in Dubai and Abu Dhabi where I wore mostly 501's. I have not posted anything here since March of 2011. I wore this at a Christmas party. This is my first attempt at tying a bow tie. Comments are welcome. [[SPOILER]]
PRICE DROP: For sale: Loake Eton Dark Brown Suede Loafer UK Size 7, Fittings F US Size 8 Goodyear Welted Leather Soles Leather Insoles Fully Leather Lined Last 019. These were worn one time outside and after a couple of days of wearing in the house on carpet I realized that they were too small and would not work. Rubber heel taps and save-a sole-were applied, however, I removed the save- a-sole. Send PM if interested or for more information. These have been sitting in my...
PRICE DROP: Loake Eton Dark Brown Suede Loafer UK Size 7, Fittings F US Size 8 Goodyear Welted Leather Soles Leather Insoles Fully Leather Lined Last 019. These were worn one time outside and after a couple of days of wearing in the house on carpet I realized that they were too small and would not work. Rubber heel taps and save-a sole-were applied, however, I removed the save- a-sole. Send PM if interested or for more information. These have been sitting in my closet for...
Choir director wanted us to wear black and white so had to throw something together real quick. It is starting to get a little warm here in Texas so I decided to ditch the sport coat and go with a sweater vest. Wore this out to dinner with a friend.
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH Your jacket seems a bit big in the shoulders? I personally would have done a four in hand knot, especially with that collar. Also, I think it would look better if your tie clip was down a button on your shirt and slightly crooked. Thanks for the comments PatrickBooth.