or Connect

Posts by deusvalor

Booked a subscription with Monocle, opted in for the sub club tote cos I thought "What the hell". Bought a few bags after, sub club bag arrived, and I decided "i like it, but I have way too many bags to use this". So here it is, a brand new and unused Porter X Monocle Sub Club Bag in Indigo. Shipping will be by courier with tracking.
Chest: 46 cm Shoulder: 41.5cm Length (from back of collar to bottom hem): 62cm Made in japan, really supple leather, incredible hardware and very slim fitting (fits like an XS). No scratches or damage to the leather, maintained with leather creams.
1. Hare Grey 2-Button Blazer Size M 100% wool, single-vent, fits like a size XS, fully lined, gently worn. Measurements below. Hare is japanese label that caters to the lower-mid market, but delivers pretty good quality apparel for its prices. Shoulder: 42 cm Chest: 47 cm Length: 71 cm 2. Hare Grey 1-Button Blazer Size L 100% wool, single-vent, fits in between a size XS and S, half-lined, gently worn. Measurements below. Hare is japanese label that caters to the...
These were worn very gently for over a year (less than twenty times). Professional life now prevents me from wearing these very much so I'm letting these go, however much I love them. Perfect with black or dark indigo washed jeans. No scratches or flaking of any sort. Inside lining is 100% calf leather.
SOLD
Thank you!
Worn for about 2 years, but properly taken care of so plenty of life left in these!
Worn for about 2 years, but properly taken care of so plenty of life left in these!
No scratches or scuffs - maintained with saphir shoe care products. Lightly worn only 5 or 6 times. Allen Edmonds rubber sole.
Worn just once, before I realize it was just too tight for me and not going to work out. No scratches or scuffs, and just recently polished and waxed with Saphir shoe care product.