or Connect

Posts by mikey34

Up for sale is a beautiful TS(S) quilted 2 button jacket in a navy colorway. Purchased from NMWA a while ago (which is now sold out in this color btw). Retail price was $595. Tagged a sz 3, more info below from NMWA. This is ts(s) at their finest: taking a classic shape, making it all their own, and not missing any details on fabric or construction. The subtle herringbone in the weave is what brings this particularly above and beyond. Can you imagine a situation this fall...
Hey all, Up for sale is a brand new pair of lanvin sneakers in a UK7 in white/black colorway. Retail on these are $495. PM me with any questions. Thanks, Chris
If only this was a size iv......good luck with the sale the price is cheap!!!
Don't worry Greg, these won't be getting returned Took advantage of the euro sale, couldn't be happier with them.
Hey all, Up for sale is a par of Margiela Roper boots in a sz 43 grey suede. I recently purchased these on the boards but unfortunately they are too big for me. Seller got these from Rinkan (Rakuten) Rinkan listed them as ‘B’ condition (ie. pretty good) FWIW, and I haven’t worn them. Soles have been vibrammed. price is $175 plus shipping in the US.
BNWT Robert Geller Zipper Blazer - Gray Fleck - Size 48 -> $200 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 20 1/2" Sleeve: 25 1/2" Length: 28 1/2" SOLD
classic, hard-to-find margiela silhouette. sold out everywhere as far as I know. size 42 original box and dustbags included. Worn once. retail was $875 asking $450 shipped in the continental US
Anyone looking for the olive herringbone m65 in a medium? Received it as a Christmas present but unfortunately it doesn't fit. Will be sending it back to Atrium in the next few days so holler if you want it. I will sell for what I paid which was 50% off
Love this coat
Includes shipping within US Size 48, made in Japan. Fits a bit smaller due to fill padding. 100% cotton slightly textured exterior fabric and complete with cotton filll. Dark gray color with black cuffs. Excellent condition, worn once. No damage. Very nice and warm. pit to pit - 21.5" midsection - 21" shoulders - 18" back length - 27" sleeve length from shoulder - 26" Sold, thanks Kevin!