or Connect

Posts by mikey34

classic, hard-to-find margiela silhouette. sold out everywhere as far as I know. size 42 original box and dustbags included. Worn once. retail was $875 asking $450 shipped in the continental US
Anyone looking for the olive herringbone m65 in a medium? Received it as a Christmas present but unfortunately it doesn't fit. Will be sending it back to Atrium in the next few days so holler if you want it. I will sell for what I paid which was 50% off
Love this coat
Includes shipping within US Size 48, made in Japan. Fits a bit smaller due to fill padding. 100% cotton slightly textured exterior fabric and complete with cotton filll. Dark gray color with black cuffs. Excellent condition, worn once. No damage. Very nice and warm. pit to pit - 21.5" midsection - 21" shoulders - 18" back length - 27" sleeve length from shoulder - 26" Sold, thanks Kevin!
Damn, slept on the red 41 overshirt. If anyone has a lead or has a medium for sale, holla please!
Count me in for both Roman
^ Thanks for the kind words khe, they look even better in person
Up for sale is a lightly used Obscur leather jacket. Measurements: Length: 23.25 in Pit-to-pit 19.5 in Sleeves: 24 in SOLD
Up for sale are 2 lightly used Band of Outsider shirts. The white oxford is a sz large, the short sleeve grey is xl (runs a little small imo fits a sz large in boO) Looking for $80 each or $120 for both.
Up for sale is: Alden x Need Supply Seven Hills Indy Boots sz 9 Trubalance Last. Used Condition. Minimal wear. Tons of life left. Unique Indy boot collaboration. Hand crafted from rugged and comfortable waxed calf leather, with all around Goodyear welt construction with white stitching, flat brown laces, and white Vibram outsoles. Retail $525. Sold out size SOLD