or Connect

Posts by mikey34

Hey guys, If anyone is interested in a pair of the CP X RG Taupe's in a sz 41 shoot me a pm. I picked them up from Ssense a month or two ago but haven't worn them yet for whatever reason.
^ Thanks K Nights, I should've mentioned that I checked there and they're sold out in most if not all sizes. Appreciate the response though.
Anybody selling or have any leads on a pair of the Light blue "Type 3" denim in 5 year fade by chance? Stores seemed to only stock black jeans this summer or they're sold out.
Anybody need a pair of the field boots in a US 8.5? Long story short, my order got mixed up and I was sent the wrong size. I feel bad asking to be refunded for shipping ($75 to the US) and figured I'd just gift them or sell on here if anyone was interested.
metranger- that's great to hear, thanks for the info!
Nice, how long did it take for your order to ship to you? Long story short, I ordered a few pairs but got locked out of my email account so I haven't been able to check on the status lol. I sent CK an email but haven't heard back yet.
Hey guys- Anybody here own the GRP Navy high-collar lambswool knitted jacket and have any comments on the fit? (Here's a link) http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/clothing/knitwear/navy-high-collar-lambswool-knitted-jacket.html I'm debating between the sz 3 and 5, measurements seem to work best for me on the sz 3 except for the length (23.6 inches long which seems a bit short) I'm 5'11" btw.
East Dane is having a 25% off sale (code is INTHEFAM25) last I checked they had a charcoal bomber in a 48, I would've kopped but got a pair of the suede sidezips instead
I'm back y'all can't wait to get this season started!
You're the man 13k, thanks!