or Connect

Posts by mindscape9

Hi, I'd love to get the following: 17 - Orange 16 - Pink 24 - Blue 27 - Green 20 - Maroon 22 - red 26 - Grey 30 - Black 11 - White Thanks! $22 sent.
Thanks for the replies guys. Yeah - that's why I was partial towards black too. I'll mostly be wearing this parka on those frigid NYC nights when I am going out to dinner/drinks and having to a) walk to the subway or b) find a cab (if you have ever tried catching a cab in the middle of winter at 3AM in NYC, you know it can be brutal). As my work is pretty casual, I'll also probably wear it for the commute (I walk about 20 mins to work each way). I have a nice cashmere...
Hey Guys, Just thought I'd throw my 2 cents out there on the sizing... I'm 5'10, 165 (34 inch waist) and got a Medium Banff - and I feel like it is too small. The sleeves are a bit short, and it's extremely uncomfortable if I ever want to try and put my hands in my pockets. I am definitely going to have to size up to a large. Just as a comparison, i tried on an Expedition locally here in NYC and it was a little too big. Back to an earlier topic in the...
Hey RJ, To be fair, I read your opinion before I moved to Mumbai and it was driving factor in me bringing my own material to India (Dormeuil, H&S, and an unbranded wool/cashmere blend). I also found some good linen while I was over there for the pants. Based on this, I can't comment too much on the fabrics, pilling, etc. but the construction and fit I am all happy with. FWIW, I also brought my own bemberg and horn buttons. I'm happy with what I got, based on...
And I love this recent acquisition - I'd been wanting a Navi for a while...
My watch and I at the Periyar Tiger Reserve in Southern India.
Glo, I just moved from Mumbai and had quite a few things made at Kachins. I can confirm that they DO only do fused now and if you are looking for canvassed you will have a ridiculously hard time finding it in Mumbai (at least not at the price you would expect). That being said, I love the suits that I got at Kachin's. The fit is perfect and they just look much better than the suit I had made in NYC from Mr. Ned's at quadruple the price (although Mr. Ned's was...
Hi Globe, Just had a quick question about Kachin's in Mumbai. I went there yesterday to get a suit made and they told me that all of their suits are fused. Was this your experience? Any info you can provide would be helpful. Thanks!