or Connect

Posts by jerrysfriend

Posted - 07/07/2005 :  07:04:26           -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Izzie at LS Men's Clothing on W. 45th Street in NY read some of the posts here and on AskAndy and called me. He said that he can make-to-measure exactly like what some of us like, but cannot find. Through his connection with H. Freeman & Son, he can have it create a made to measure model with zero fusing and the exact old pure J. Press natural...
Looks like a chance to pick up a bargain here. Don't these go for about $3,000 new? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....94&rd=1
What does everyone think of this line? http://www.fairwayandgreene.com/ It is mostly sold in golf shops, but Stockton's here in Atlanta sell the golf shirts for $85-$110. I got a few and think very highly of them, despite the fact that they are made in Korea. I'll match the quality against Lacoste or Polo any day; they do not get dingy nearly as rapidly, after repeated washes. The really good news is that Filene's sells them for $19.99. I bought 4 of them at its Union...
Quote: Quote: (jerrysfriend @ June 25 2005,00:06) Quote: Originally Posted by Fabienne,June 24 2005,07:58 Non, non, non.  Something more like foie gras poêllé aux figues, chaud-froid de truite, faisan aux pommes, Koulibiac, salade, fromages, savarin, nougat glacé, armagnac, a Meursault, a Chambolle-Musigny, a Montbasillac, a Bandol. If I feel merciful, he gets a trou normand between the two main dishes. If you...
I have been put to the test. It has happened twice in the last three weeks. First, it was at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, Buckhead branch, Atlanta; about a $80/person restaurant. My wife, our friend, and I arrived 20 minutes early. They asked us to wait in the bar. While there, I saw a man in his late 50's wearing a cap. His party (6-7 people) got their table before we were called. Then, about 10 minutes later, we were told that our table was ready. I glanced in and saw that...
Anybody else Scotchguard their ties?
Quote: Non, non, non.  Something more like foie gras poêllé aux figues, chaud-froid de truite, faisan aux pommes, Koulibiac, salade, fromages, savarin, nougat glacé, armagnac, a Meursault, a Chambolle-Musigny, a Montbasillac, a Bandol. If I feel merciful, he gets a trou normand between the two main dishes. If you could change the carte to Jambon Persille', Turbot roti en croute avec mouselline de homard et sauce nantua, gateau de lapereau, a St....
Quote: I'd like to meet Kabbaz... Right before he offers to make me free shirts. And then, I absolutely MUST meet Ernest. He can show me how to exploit the French welfare system, and I too can buy dunhill and h&k at a steep discount. Then whnay and I will have a flintlock pistol duel at dawn for the  fate of the balance of the senate and house majority. If I survive that, I'm taking Fabienne and Alexis out to dinner. At Master b8man's wheatgrass...
Eight real: 1) and 2) Rolex 3) Audemars 4) Bulgari 5) and 6) Omega 7) Gerrard Perrageaux 8) ?maker from Carroll & Co. Canal Street, Chinatown fakes (these drive Ernest wild) 1) Franck Muller 2) Patek 3) Audemars 4) Bulgari 5) Cartier
What is the shipping to the USA? I have a vague recollection that it was 30 pounds a couple of years ago. That is an outrageous sum, considering Bennie's was shipping Grensons to Europe for $20.