or Connect

Posts by Brigden

Shitty quickie cellphone photo, but you get the idea.
They're jeans, people. These forums have officially jumped the shark. I'm out.
It isn't mold; it's smegma, you dirty, dirty fuck.
This has sold, thank you.
Bottle is 95% full. Retails for $270. http://www.creedboutique.com/creed-u...ume-creed.html Shipped in CONUS for $75.
Invited to my wife's office Christmas party at a swank Hollywood nightclub. The invitation suggests "creative" black tie. WTF? She works in advertising and her contemporaries are all a bit scruffy so I'm not expecting any particularly natty dressers. I'm loathe to wear a black suit, white shirt, black tie combo. Thoughts?
I live in Santa Monica and have a pair of shoes in need of resoling; can you guys recommend a quality cobbler or shoe repair shop in the area? I've been told Arturo of Beverly Hills is good. This will be the first pair I've had resoled. Any generic advice worth imparting? Thanks in advance.
I'm selling a cool H&M safari x military blazer jacket in olive green, size 38R. Fits very slim. Partially lined. Bought in Berlin last Fall. No rips, holes, tears, missing buttons, and only minimal wear. Good as new. $30 shipped CONUS, $35 Canada. Other, ask for quote. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask and I will do my best to respond ASAP. Cheers.
Diesel x Adidas Collab. Model Thanaz (skinny). Color black. Size 30X32. Excellent condition with minimal wear. Please see attachments for images. Measurements: Waist: 16" Thigh: 10" Knee: 7.5" Hem: 6.75" $45 CONUS, shipped. $55 Canada, shipped. Quotes available for the rest of the world. Please PM me if you have any questions and I'll do my best to respond ASAP. Cheers.
Diesel x Adidas Collab. Model Thanaz (skinny). Color black. Size 30X32. Excellent condition with minimal wear. Please see attachments for images. Measurements: Waist: 16" Thigh: 10" Knee: 7.5" Hem: 6.75" $40 CONUS, shipped. $50 Canada, shipped. Quotes available for the rest of the world. Please PM me if you have any questions and I'll do my best to respond ASAP. Cheers.