or Connect

Posts by ModWar

I got the Crossing Crew T-Shirts in Grey and Navy from this SS season. Since i seem to be exactly in between sizes i am letting go SMALL and MEDIUM of the grey version and SMALL in navy. Really like the collar and looks but somehow Daikis sizing is a problem in way to many EG items. Tend to look silly in smalls most of the time (because tops fit to short for 6'0) and mediums are too wide for a 36'' breast. I someone is interested in the shirts please let me know!
Selling 3 BNWT Engineered Garments - Cross Crew T-Shirts from SS15 the grey melange version is available in sizes SMALL and MEDIUM the navy blue version is available in SMALL Asking for 55 USD each shipped worldwide.
Indigo Wool Chore Coat: Does anyone know if those incredible fades shown in the webshop photos were achieved after several washes or without washing the coat. Mine is about 2 years old but not nearly as much fading is going on.
Our Legacy Suede Shirt in black BNWT The buttoned version from 2014. Rare because there is only a zipped version available since! This is brand new with tags, was the wrong size and hung in my closet since because i had no chance to return. Asking 440 USD including insured shipping worldwide!
Acne Studios Roc Cash in size 29/32 Acnes famous black denim in the Roc cut which is slightly wider than the Max but still slim. These are absolutely mint and Brand New With Tags Unworn and not even tried. Current retail at Acne is 200 USD + shipping. My price means shipped worldwide and paypal on me!
Engineered Garments Ghurka Shorts in Dk. Navy Cotton Pique Size 30 from SS13 Great shorts. They get no wear because i don't have shorts weather most of the time. Thus they were only tried twice and put back into the wardrobe. Condition is like new and i still got the tag that comes with them. No washes so far. Price asked includes global shipping! They retailed at 216 USD! Please make me an offer of the price seems to high.
@zippyh Thank you so much for the fast reply! That sounds promising. I have UK8 in Clarks also. I will give UK8 a try.
Need some advice for sizing the W2298 last correctly. I am UK7.5 in last 4497 and also Crockett & Jones. And US8 in Aldens Barrie last. What would be the right size for the W2298? I assume UK7.5 also, but unfortunately the boot is only available in UK8 at the retailer. Should i give it a try?
Patrik Ervell Sweatshirt Size: Medium/48 in olive/brown cotton! Virtually new because i only tried it on two or there times because it sadly doesn't suit my bodytype. Hang tag is still attached. SS12 Price means shipped worldwide!
Patrik Ervell Heavy Button Collar Shirt Size: Small/46 In black/creme/grey Ikat Knit wool! Very lightly worn because its to small. Maybe 3-4 times. From season FW12 hung in the closet since. Price means shipped worldwide!