or Connect

Posts by ModWar

A Brand New In Box pair of Made in USA New Balance M997NV in size US8.5 / UK8 / EUR42 2014 rerelease of the 1991 runner. Never worn and not even laced. Price includes shipping worldwide.
A quick question: Does anyone happen know where i could find this seasons Type 6 Jeans in Khaki Corduroy? My size, 30 has sold out at BureauBelfast and JackStraw. Wrote to nepenthes but no answer so far. Also just to let you know, Endclothing has their EG delivery online. Fairisle roundcollar and some other nice pieces.
Brand New The Real McCoy's Natural Athletic Sweat in size MEDIUM which fits like a big size small. Seems to be sold out and not made anymore at Real McCoys japanese page. retail at Superdenim is 150 gbp (approx. 245 USD), was also purchased from there. For further info: http://www.superdenim.com/prodpage.asp?productid=2840 Comes in its original foil sleeve. Just tried the size and never worn. I ask 220 USD including shipping worldwide.
Wrote a pm
Selling a very lightly worn pair of Crockett & Jones - Coniston Boots in tan grain leather in size UK7.5 which fits a little too wide for me and thus was only worn about 5-8 times. Just for consideration i am a US8D in Aldens Barrie or UK7.5 in Clarks Originals. The boots are in great shape with the dainite soles showing very little wear. Please see the pictures. The current retail price for these is about 700 USD and they are often out of stock in this size. They...
Retail was 200 Euros here in europe, ENDclothing or Oipolloi had them for that retail. 220 USD shipped is what i ask now.
Gitman Vintage for Mr.Porter exclusive Light green penny collar shirt made from a very soft oxford-like fabric Washed twice and in very good condition! Tag is still available as seen in pictures. size Small Price includes worldwide shipping!
New without tags Acne Studios - Max Stay Cash black denim size 29/32 tried on once and decided its to small! As the name suggests this new Cash version should stay black even after several washes. Price includes shipping worldwide!
Brand new with tags Norse Projects x Oi Polloi Kirk Nordic Sweater in size Small. Was laying untouched since purchase now because it did not fit right when tried on once. Thick knit sweater in an brown/cream color. 100% wool, sourced from Knoll Yarns out of Scotland super thick and warm. Original retail was $250. Price includes shipping worldwide. Measurements are: Chest: 20" Shoulders: 16" Length from bottom of collar: 25" Sleeve from shoulder seam: 26"
A Brand New In Box pair of Made in USA New Balance M997GY in size US8.5 / UK8 / EUR42 Early 2014 rerelease of the 1991 runner in its original typical grey colorway. Sold out within hours in this size. Was only tried on once but did not fit right. Price includes shipping worldwide.