or Connect

Posts by ModWar

Does anyone know a NepenthesNY > Europe Proxy? This is the greatest place for EG on the net so i thought im might just ask.
@Drinkwaters Thanks but as i am located in germany i use Perwoll which does not contain any sort of bleach or color brightener. At least as long as i can believe in whats written on the bottle.
@trianglebiscuit@Drinkwaters Thank you for the experienced answers! Actually i was aware of brighteners and already planned using milder detergent i use for wool also. Just tried to find out how delicate the dying of the fabric really is. Will see what happens.
Has anyone got experience with washing this SS seasons dark olive ripstop fabric. I got the ripstop fatigues and also see some minor fading through wear like described before, but what about machine washing. Will it loose color? Asking becauce i left a kebab mess on them.
Long Shot. But WTB last AW seasons B1P pant in navy wool uniform serge and size 30 If anyone has a hint for me it would be greatly appreciated!
Up for sale is a pair of: Alden for Trunk Clothiers London Plain Toe Blucher on Aldens Oiled Flex Leather Sole in Tobacco Reversed Chamois Leather Size US 8D The shoes have been worn under a handful of times because the Barrie last sadly just does not work out for me! They are in a very good condition, as you can see in the photos (i can provide more) and have never been worn in rain. The included box and dustbags are in perfect condition. Asking 280 USD shipped...
I got the Crossing Crew T-Shirts in Grey and Navy from this SS season. Since i seem to be exactly in between sizes i am letting go SMALL and MEDIUM of the grey version and SMALL in navy. Really like the collar and looks but somehow Daikis sizing is a problem in way to many EG items. Tend to look silly in smalls most of the time (because tops fit to short for 6'0) and mediums are too wide for a 36'' breast. I someone is interested in the shirts please let me know!
Selling 3 BNWT Engineered Garments - Cross Crew T-Shirts from SS15 the grey melange version is available in sizes SMALL and MEDIUM the navy blue version is available in SMALL Asking for 55 45 USD each shipped worldwide.
Indigo Wool Chore Coat: Does anyone know if those incredible fades shown in the webshop photos were achieved after several washes or without washing the coat. Mine is about 2 years old but not nearly as much fading is going on.
Our Legacy Suede Shirt in black BNWT The buttoned version from 2014. Rare because there is only a zipped version available since! This is brand new with tags, was the wrong size and hung in my closet since because i had no chance to return. Asking 440 USD including insured shipping worldwide!