or Connect

Posts by ModWar

Brand New with tags and still sealed Howlin By Morrison - Mr Mutant Size Small Navy 100% Wool Made in Scotland A thick piece of scottish knitting culture. Price means shipped worldwide!
Howlin By Morrison - Mr Mutant Size Small Mid Grey 100% Wool Made in Scotland Worn only two times and in perfect condition. Tags included. Price means shipped worldwide! A thick piece of scottish knitting culture.
Looking for the more tapered SS15 Fatigue Pants in size 30. Preferably the olive ripstop.
Anyone located in NYC and willing to proxy (with good fees!) the EGxTimex watch coming next thursday at Nepenthes and help a european guy out? That would be so great.
Selling a NEW MHL by Margaret Howell - Slim Work Shirt size SMALL in Light Grey Cotton Canvas from AW15/16 season. I have purchased this from the Margaret Howell sale but it fits too big. Great fabric and construction qualitiy. The hangtag was already gone when it arrived at my place (they sent it from a MHL shop) The price includes worldwide shipping. Please don't hesitate to question.
I am quite desperately searching for last seasons MHL slim work shirt in light grey canvas size S. If there is anyone in here with a hint i would really appreciate that!
Just want to let you know added the FW15 Black 10oz Bull Denim Fatigues size 30 (worn a handfull of times at least condition 9/10) to the normal S&D classifieds. Just get in contact if you are interested.
These are from the just ending FW15 season. Engineered Garments - Black 10oz Bull Denim Fatigue Pants Size 30 they were worn less than 5 times and no stains, odor or obviuos signs of wear. The material is an interesting kind of greyish black denim with a very soft hand. I just don't wear plack pants as much as i thought thats why they have to go. I still have the hangtag but it was not at hand when i took those iphone photos. Price means shipped worldwide from...
Looking for AW15 Banded Collar Shirt in White 100s 2ply Broadcloth size SMALL Missed it somehow and the new SS16 version sadly has pockets on both sides. if you have a hint please let me know!
Selling a Albam - Casual Blazer in Dark Navy size 0 (equals 46) 100% prewashed Cotton Twill Great condition with one slighly loose front button (Can easily be fastened but also includes spare buttons and tags) Please excuse the bad pictures but i had no better camera at hand. Price means shipped worldwide!