or Connect

Posts by ModWar

@zippyh Thank you so much for the fast reply! That sounds promising. I have UK8 in Clarks also. I will give UK8 a try.
Need some advice for sizing the W2298 last correctly. I am UK7.5 in last 4497 and also Crockett & Jones. And US8 in Aldens Barrie last. What would be the right size for the W2298? I assume UK7.5 also, but unfortunately the boot is only available in UK8 at the retailer. Should i give it a try?
Patrik Ervell Sweatshirt Size: Medium/48 in olive/brown cotton! Virtually new because i only tried it on two or there times because it sadly doesn't suit my bodytype. Hang tag is still attached. SS12 Price means shipped worldwide!
Patrik Ervell Heavy Button Collar Shirt Size: Small/46 In black/creme/grey Ikat Knit wool! Very lightly worn because its to small. Maybe 3-4 times. From season FW12 hung in the closet since. Price means shipped worldwide!
First post: FW10 Olive Ripstop Storm Parka (best purchase in years...worn every winter since) FW14 Blue Chambray Banded Collar Shirt Tenue de Nimes x Railcar NB M998CH
@agvs Ok, compared to the last seasons pants seem shorter. I guess length wise its a good season for you and a bad one for me
In my opinion this seasons Cinch Pants are way to short. Even for cropped pants less than 30 inch inner leg length is not enough for waist size 30 or even 32!
@BlakeRVAThanks!
Anyone already knows which kinds of vans will be released? Just mismatched Slip-ons or Authentics also?
@Shirts Anderson i have just received the Cinch Pant in this Dark Navy High Count Twill. And you are absolutely right. Even in just minutes trying them on for the first time they caught lots of lint! Fabric is really thin also though the main reason for me to send them back was the ridiculous length. Its a shame because the Dark Navy color is just perfect!