or Connect

Posts by ModWar

Acne Studios Max Light Vintage Size 30/32 Worn less than 10 times and not washed so far, selling due to suboptimal sizing. No damage or stains, apart from a brown hue bleeded from a leather belt which will be gone with the first wash (see pictures). I even got the hang tags left because its really quite new. Current retail in Acnes webstore: 270 USD
Beams Plus / Beams+ Rip Stop Easy Chinos (Light Olive) Brand New With Tags Asking 110 USD shipped worldwide! Waist Rise Inside Leg Ankle Thigh Small 30" 10.25" 33" 7.5" 10.5" 97% Cotton / 3% Polyurethane Blend Tapered Silhouette Drawstring at Waist Zip Fly Five Pocket Set Up
Aero Leather - Custom Type A-1 Size 46'' in Brown Heavy Front Quarter Chromexcel Horsehide Custom Red Lining There is also some dual branding on the inside (UBER name tag / stamp). Robust and seemingly bulletproof leather from Chicago's Horween Tannery. This A-1 was custom made for me and sadly does not fit me anymore because i lost some weight quite shortly after receiving it. It did not get much wear in the end (worn less than 10 times). Condition must be at least...
@Carson you have the MHL boot? Do you have other trickers an can tell me if the sizing on the MHL page refers to trickers sizing? So smallest MHL size would really be UK8?!
Thanks for your replies! The Grassmere seems to be a great or even sturdier alternative! Graham Fowler webpage says its standard 5 width but according to Trickers the Grassmere is a more generous 6 width. I have slim feet and would prefer 5. I assume the info in the Graham Fowler page is a Copy Paste mistake?
I really like this Trickers make-up for Margaret Howell http://www.margarethowell.co.uk/aw14-men/shoes/guard-boot-grain-leather-black Unfortunately they were only made from UK8 upwards and i guess i would need a UK7.5 as i have this size in C&J. Now my question, is there a black trickers boot similar to these?
Our Legacy - 1950s Ethnic Arrow Shirt off-white size 46 / Small Rare AW2011 collection key piece! Its in near new condition. Has only been worn two times shortly and is unwashed still. Comes with the original hangtag attached.
A Brand New In Box pair of Made in USA New Balance M997NV in size US8.5 / UK8 / EUR42 2014 rerelease of the 1991 runner. Never worn and not even laced. Price includes shipping worldwide.
A quick question: Does anyone happen know where i could find this seasons Type 6 Jeans in Khaki Corduroy? My size, 30 has sold out at BureauBelfast and JackStraw. Wrote to nepenthes but no answer so far. Also just to let you know, Endclothing has their EG delivery online. Fairisle roundcollar and some other nice pieces.
Brand New The Real McCoy's Natural Athletic Sweat in size MEDIUM which fits like a big size small. Seems to be sold out and not made anymore at Real McCoys japanese page. retail at Superdenim is 150 gbp (approx. 245 USD), was also purchased from there. For further info: http://www.superdenim.com/prodpage.asp?productid=2840 Comes in its original foil sleeve. Just tried the size and never worn. I ask 220 USD including shipping worldwide.