or Connect

Posts by CoryB

Quote: Originally Posted by NoVaguy Quote: Originally Posted by CoryB The sleeves are so slim that when the arms are bent the shirt bunches uncomfortably. So it seems that I'm not the only person having this slim sleeve problem - it appears that tailorstore can't do both high armholes and properly fitting sleeves. If you want high arm holes, your sleeves will be too tight. If you want sleeves that fit, the armhole will be...
Quote: Originally Posted by prozach1576 I received my shirt today. I'm quite impressed overall given the price. The fabric, a pink and white textured weave, is very nice. The fit, which I was worried about, is nearly perfect, the only problem being a bit of uncomfortable tightness at my elbows when I bend my arm, but a slight tweak next time will fix that (I took the measurements from another shirt). My only real complaint is the collar. It's quite soft...
Quote: Originally Posted by migo 2 n00b questions about measuring the collar: I'm assuming you measure at the back of the collar, correct? And do you keep the collar folded or flipped up when measuring the height? Measure the collar folded; the only two options are 3cm or 4cm so you don't have leeway. To measure the neck, lay your shirt collar flat and measure from the button to the buttonhole (photos are on the website).
The only two measurements given are neck and sleeve. I think the chest measurement you are referring to is neck size in centimeters (it roughly corresponds); for example 15.75" and 40cm both refer to neck. To measure your neck use a measuring tape and place two fingers between the tape and your neck. Correct sleeve measurement is pretty easy to determine once trying on shirt; it is measured from the center seam to cuff. If it is written 32-33 then it can be converted based...
How wide is the Harry Rosen?
Bump
Quote: Originally Posted by grimslade Jason, I admit to not having gotten through all 46 pages of this thread (which I missed for months on account of its being in SW... I also missed jovan getting banned, but anyway...). Do you do suits larger than 42? Or do you not in order save us slightly larger guys the embarrassment of going around in too-tight clothing? It's ok; you can be honest. I will answer for Jason. He will make them for...
Quote: Originally Posted by BrettChaotix depends, how many people are you going to fit inside of it at once? or will it be serving as a tent for a small gathering? +1. Your comment actually made me check out the picture.
I am looking for slim fit pants with a 28 waist and at least 31 inseam. I really like my Incotex trousers and am looking for more with a similar fit. My budget is low-to-mid range; max $70 for cotton and $125 for wool, if they are perfect, but would prefer less. I absolutely adore my orange pants and would love some mustard or lavender so throw pretty much anything at me. EDIT: I love crazy colours, but am certainly not opposed to more sedate, traditional items. They...
How long after it was "sent" did you guys receive your shirt? Mine is showing as having been sent last Tuesday. I am assuming the distribution center is within Canada therefore it should be a four or five days at maximum. The fabric swatch book arrived quickly so I know the addressing information is correct.