or Connect

Posts by AntiHero84

It's a non-name brand item that I picked up from a small shop in Rome.For the full story you can check out my blog entry (http://badscene09.blogspot.com/2010/11/natural-belt-1-month.html).
Kurabo. It's really amazing denim. The texture is unlike anything else I've worn, so incredibly soft.
Thanks much. For what it's worth, I always throw these on after getting home from work and pretty much all weekend long. They're also my go-to pair for casual Friday.I would say that an inch of stretch sounds about right. However, do keep in mind that a wash will shrink it right back. I imagine sizing down by one should do you fine.
I wouldn't say there was significant stretch, but they did become a little looser in the waist. I didn't do any before/after measurements, but I can tell you you they do the typical shrink-stretch after a wash and hang dry. I bought TTS, but if I were to purchase another pair, I might size down one, but that's because I don't mind my jeans a little tight. I'm typically a 34, but would now buy a 33. That's not to say I don't like my current fit, but I do see the need...
Quick update on my Smiths (almost 1 year of off-and-on wear). Anyone who is considering these at the sale price should pull the trigger, they're fantastic denim.
That was exactly the advice I was looking for. Thanks much!
I'm sure there are plenty sites and guides available, but does anyone have any advice for a novice? A link or two might also be helpful. I smoked cigarettes for a few years and will occasionally smoke a cigar, so I have some experience with tobacco. My father would smoke a pipe once every couple years, but I would LOVE the smell. It looks like a good hobby for sitting on the porch, or on a hike like erdawe mentioned.
Post-grad.
Price includes shipping for the CONUS, will negotiate additional rates for international shipping. Shirt has been worn, but in good condition. French Cuffs are not contrasted. Feel free to contact me for any additional details. SOLD!!.
PRICE DROP! --> Shirts were $50 each, now $45 shipped. Price includes shipping for the CONUS, will negotiate additional rates for international shipping. Shirts have been worn, but in good condition. Please inquire about measurements if interested. Feel free to contact me for any additional details.