or Connect

Posts by AntiHero84

I'm a 40R and tried on the linen jackets a couple weeks ago. The jacket fit great in the shoulders, but was super tight in the waist and mid-section. It could be fine if you don't plan on buttoning the jacket. Sizing up to a L didn't seem to be a huge problem, the shoulders still seems to be ok, but it would probably need to be taken to a tailor to slim it a bit. I would probably have to go try it on again before pulling the trigger. BTW, don't use the pics on the...
Here's another post mourning the loss of EP's denim. Still, I'm happy to have snagged a pair of the Japanese models while they were still around! Honestly, the most comfortable jeans of all time.
You should be good. I'm about the same size and I tried on one of the OCBDs recently.
I liked how the bench leads your eye toward the lower part of the frame, it seems to provide a good flow. I also like how the blossoms provide a hazy view toward the tops of the trees.
Waiting to hear back from our real estate agent on an offer we put in for a house. It's not pissing me off so much as it is anxiety inducing. Seriously, this must be what hell is like.
The OP must own a shirt besides black. If you don't have a white dress shirt, buy one at Target. While you're there, buy a navy blazer and a conservative striped or patterned tie. Choose whatever color you like, but I personally think something with a bit of red helps. Wear this with your khakis and black shoes. Also, make sure to wear a belt.
Some snapshots from this past weekend.
So my wife asks me where she can buy a good quality sweater... As in, something that doesn't pill and won't lose its shape. Currently, she buys sweaters at Ann Taylor Loft and JCrew, and other lower tier retailers. Do any of you guys have suggestions for brands and stores that would carry good quality, moderately priced, women's sweaters?
Thanks for the positive feedback. I actually just read a small article on bokeh. From what I saw, I would probably need to wait until night in order to capture it correctly, no?
Walked the High Line and went to Chelsea Market this weekend.