or Connect

Posts by AntiHero84

Definitely put them on eBay. They might surprise you.
Hmm, I'll have to try this non-zoom technique.Yeah, Baltimore tends to be a love it or hate it kind of town. Personally, I find that it has a bit more gritty charm than DC or Naptown.
Jetblast, you do a great job framing your shots. It's something I'll have to look at for guidance. Also, I loved the pics of Baltimore.
I'm just getting started, so I'd love some feedback.
1) I am losing weight. Don't spend too much money on clothes right now. Especially things that will be dependent on size, such as shirts, suits, jackets, etc. Things like ties, shoes, and watches should always remain approx. the same size. Wait until your size is consistent and move from there with bigger purchases. 2) I have a Stowa Watch on order, due here in March. My first watch, I am excited. Congrats. 3) Shirts Check out Brooks Brothers on sale. You can...
Pinstripe seems more in line with your profession, but I'm a sucker for plaid. I'd go with POW just to shake things up a bit. The two navy suits you currently own, are they both solid?
This is your best option. There's no way he'll actually buy you a new suit.
I was just in the store the other day and was surprised how decent they were. Certainly much better than the GAP selvedge.
I think we're getting confused. I was referring to the Made in Japan Selvedge that currently retail for ~$90. Perhaps I should have specified.
Out of curiosity, does anyone know if the Made in Japan Denim ever go on sale?